Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that last spike down predicted to the tick!

no offence dante you were just talking about rallys out of nowhere etc and now your saying its to easy? s&p moves exactly the same really cept with a bit more violence!

lol, yeah, actually you're right. That rally did come out of nowhere I admit and I didn't see it coming.

Attachments

• GBP USD 1030 27 Jan 2009.JPG
    GBP USD 1030 27 Jan 2009.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 144
indeed.
I am pleased to say that i went long at the close and it hit my profit target of 50 pips over night (green dot). In the old days I wouldn't have even taken the trade when traders of a high calibre are calling for lower prices. Hopefully it means im finally getting somewhere, lol. Only trust you own alanysis, folks.

Attachments

• spxlong.JPG
    spxlong.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 156
Hi all,

I've noticed on this thread that alot of people seem to use pin bars touching important levels (such as a trend line) to catch a reversal. Doesn't this go against the conventional wisdom of trading with the trend?

Unless my chart is mistaken, I see we have touched as high as 8167 already?

Yes, lol, I am long at 8042.

I was 125 ticks up...but this retracement has taken some of that back...

Oh well, let's see what happens...

Last edited:
indeed.
I am pleased to say that i went long at the close and it hit my profit target of 50 pips over night (green dot). In the old days I wouldn't have even taken the trade when traders of a high calibre are calling for lower prices. Hopefully it means im finally getting somewhere, lol. Only trust you own alanysis, folks.

Nice trade. I went long before the close. Glad you got out!! But what kind of a profit target is 50 ticks?! lol.

This is the Dow!!

Anyway, nice job candles...I'm up 50 ticks now...I'll give it a little more room and then may have to cut it.

Yes, lol, I am long at 8042.

I was 124 ticks up...but this retracement has taken some of that back...

Oh well, let's see what happens...

I don't follow the DOW let alone this thread, but someone pointed out that all the 'easy trading' was going on here, so I thought I'd go and have a look ;)

From what I can see, I think we'll break out of this congestion and head lower, but like I said I don't follow the DOW that closely anymore.

Good trading :)

Great trade sir

indeed.

At what UK time did you enter this trade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.