Plain Vanilla Options Trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zupcon said:
7.11 Please do not double post (two posts in a row). If you do need to amend a post, please do so by using the edit button next to your original post.

Is it OK to post 4 or 5 messages, all the same in a row (if not perhaps the rule should be ammended to 2 or more in a row :LOL: )

regards
zu

Thank you Mr Rules - I think you are looking for a job as a part time mod - God help us all if that happens :LOL:

Here, this may help you in your quest.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=307703#post307703

As Socrates has pointed out many times, we do not Recruit or solicit anyone.

We are here for a reason, and that reason has been stated many times.

If we wan't to mention the E**** ***, we can do so, as we are not hiding anything, never did and never will.
If thats the case then why does Soc think that in three months or less there will be people begging him to let them join the lounge

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=305321&postcount=378

CYOF said:
Thank you Mr Rules - I think you are looking for a job as a part time mod - God help us all if that happens :LOL:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear :LOL: what an idea

No, I have noticed that ye spend a lot of time here, and do not seam to be benefitting in any way. As an altruistic gesture, I am simply trying to educate ye, so your time here isn't completely wasted.

FXSCALPER2 said:
That is exactly why you are dick soccy. Educating us and all. Boy!
Exactly like the little mushrooms in the mushroom farm.:LOL:

I may be the masculine version but you certainly are the femenine version..:LOL:

Cryptic clue=

"sounds like"

Flat bottomed boat propelled by a pole.

.....:LOL:

dc2000 said:
If thats the case then why does Soc think that in three months or less there will be people begging him to let them join the lounge

One by one, people who read what I post, inevitably arrive at realisations.

The thing is...I happen to know exactly whos who in the zoo.

Since I joined this site I have made a point of carefully cataloguing who's who in here:

So....it has already happened...but I am the gatekeeper....and I will not allow anyone not personally known to me to be allowed to enter....and not approved by me in any case.

Anything else which is in the public domain does not matter.

Why doesn't it matter ?

Simple. But I don't have to point it out. You can easily work it out for yourself, and if you can.t then you must be really really dim, and as Pod G says, you ought not to be even thinking of trading, let alone trading at all.

dc2000 said:

Seen as how you asked, I will reply with my way of thinking, as you seem to confuse things for people, when in Fact, it is really common sense thinking, no more, no less.

I will edit shortly:

IMHO, Trading Mastery is an Art, and is quickly differentiated from Inspired Trading, but this is not easy at first, and I have gone to great lengths to explain why this is so.

Some would be more familiar with the old saying:

it is like comparing a sows ear with a silk purse :idea:

Now, let us see what Socrates can do as a Trader:

Socrates has many spiritual gifts - and remember my post that Jon shifted -Spiritual Ability is nothing more than correct thinking - harmonious cause and effect at its pinnacle :idea:

1. He can tell when the Black Swan will make an appearance.

2. He knows how to deal with Black Swans.

3. He knows when the Bull Run starts and finishes.

4. He knows what the Future can hold by proficient expectancy.

5. He knows who is going to say what, and when, before it happens.

6. He knows the humans from the furry creatures, from their very first post.

7. He knows the difference between Truth and Lies.

8. He knows that his thread will reach its objective.

9. He knows the majority dont like to see Winning trades

10. He knows why the furry creatures prefer to see Losing trades and Not winning ones

11. Socrates is GOD of the Derivatives Markets, and nobody has the gifts he has.

12. He holds the keys to Elite34S, and nobody, but nobody, can enter without the permission of
Socrates

13. He has the ability to make his predictions come TRUE.

Notice how we stop at 13 - we do not entertain silly thoughts like the number 13 been unlucky, that is for weak minded people, and we are far from been weak minded.

Time and the Markets will prove him RIGHT or Wrong!

Let us see what happens then - for we hide nothing and always speak the Truth.

We have nothing to fear, ever, for we deal in Truths, not in Fantasies. :idea:

Last edited:
SOCRATES said:
One by one, people who read what I post, inevitably arrive at realisations.

The thing is...I happen to know exactly whos who in the zoo.

Since I joined this site I have made a point of carefully cataloguing who's who in here:

So....it has already happened...but I am the gatekeeper....and I will not allow anyone not personally known to me to be allowed to enter....and not approved by me in any case.

Anything else which is in the public domain does not matter.

Why doesn't it matter ?

Simple. But I don't have to point it out. You can easily work it out for yourself, and if you can.t then you must be really really dim, and as Pod G says, you ought not to be even thinking of trading, let alone trading at all.

five will get you ten that anymember could join platinum for the 400 notes regardless of whether you are the gatekeeper or not.
Or is it you are saying anyone from T2W can join for FREE

Trade 14.

Closed 3 X FTSE 100 puts Apr 6175 @ 78 for a profit of £480= (3 X 16 X 10)

Buyer loses again...Oh Dear, Oh dear.......:rolleyes: ........Writer wins again......:cheesy:

Now showing on your screens 10 mins delayed and also visible on Interactive, Thank You.

dc2000 said:
five will get you ten that anymember could join platinum for the 400 notes regardless of whether you are the gatekeeper or not.
What do you want now ? ...:LOL:

You want to bet against me ?...:LOL:

I don't recommend you do it for the sake of your wallet, because you will lose.

Anyone can join the site for free.

The Platinum Lounge is a restricted area.

Admittance is by subscrtiption only and then the applicant is vetted and rejected if not known personally to me. I do not derive any benefit from the subscription.

The Star Chamber is by invitation only if all members are in unanimous agreement to invite. There is no subscription fee in money, but fees are payable in IQ Units of Account.

You want to bet against me ?...

I don't recommend you do it for the sake of your wallet, because you will lose.

A challenge cool you have half an hour to write your FTSE put

OK, hahaha....just to be peverse...

Here we go...

Trade number 16

Writing 3 FTSE 100 INDEX Puts May 6075 @ 70 or thereabouts.

Waiting..

SOCRATES said:
Exactly like the little mushrooms in the mushroom farm.:LOL:

I may be the masculine version but you certainly are the femenine version..:LOL:

Cryptic clue=

"sounds like"

Flat bottomed boat propelled by a pole.

.....:LOL:

Now you are speaking my kinda language, instead your holier than thou b'ollocks, if you don't mind my French.

Trade 16 :~

Just filled @ 74.5...;Lovely !......£2235= Thank You........Go and look on your screen and you wll see it up.

dc2000 said:
Eh, have I got this right.... 400 notes to join a group of people of questionable sanity, that have no idea how options work , and that promote premium selling like it's a win-win strategy ?

Anyone that stumps up 400 notes for that deserves to be ripped off. I'm not too hot on compliance, but wouldn't the FSA be interested in their little scheme ?

Profitaker said:
Eh, have I got this right.... 400 notes to join a group of people of questionable sanity, that have no idea how options work , and that promote premium selling like it's a win-win strategy ?

Anyone that stumps up 400 notes for that deserves to be ripped off. I'm not too hot on compliance, but wouldn't the FSA be interested in their little scheme ?
No, you are not hot on compliance, you are not hot on anything, you are not hot...period.

You are just a troublemaking pillock, because you are frustrated out of your tree, but it is your own making and nobody elses'.

You have no idea what the PL contains or what is discussed in there or what it is for or who accredited members are or for what reason.

The same goes for The Star Chamber, Now that really is another impregnable fortress to you. You are barred from access to either.

And I am the gatekeeper and you are kept out, despite your posts there yelling:

"Let me in ! " ..."Let me in !"

Not to mention your disgusting postings.

That is why you have been put in the monkey cage, behind bars for all members and vistiors to see, trying to impersonate me, Victor Neiderhoffer, Sheldon Natenberg amongst others, to no avail, and plaguing the site with your bad language, your rudeness, your false accusations, your hollow threats and all your other nonsense using multiple nicks.

You've got your motorbike. Grow up.

Put it to some use delivering pizzas.

Go and get a job and do something useful. Go on, as you are not fit for anythng else !

Status
Not open for further replies.