Plain Vanilla Options Trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ducati998 said:
Incorrect.
Neither has an edge.

jog on
d998
Yes because you have been playing blind man's bluff for such a long time you think everyone else is blind like you.

"A blind man would like to see this...... and a deaf man would like to hear it" ...ducatti...:LOL:

(specially posted to please a certain someone in the gallery today..;) )

Last edited:
SOCRATES said:
Yes because you have been playing blind man's bluff for such a long time you think everyone else is blind like you.

"A blind man would like to see this...... and a deaf man would like to hear it" ...ducatti...:LOL:

(specially posted to please a certain someone in the gallery today)

Compelling evidence.
After due consideration.......................

You are incorrect.
Neither has an edge.

jog on
d998

ducati998 said:
Compelling evidence.
After due consideration.......................

You are incorrect.
Neither has an edge.

jog on
d998
Don't be cheeky...ducatti...to your elders and betters....homework...go and do your homework...and plenty of it...and then perhaps you can come back...because you
are truly awful...but I do not dislike you...you are just terribly ...er...confused...:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Don't be cheeky...ducatti...to your elders and betters....homework...go and do your homework...and plenty of it...and then perhaps you can come back...because you
are truly awful...but I do not dislike you...you are just terribly ...er...confused...:LOL:

Further evidence considered..............
No, you are still................

Incorrect.
No edge to either.

jog on
d998

ducati998 said:
Further evidence considered..............
No, you are still................

Incorrect.
No edge to either.

jog on
d998
OK...please yourself then.....:LOL:

Oh, greetings, nice of you to pop in...;)

See what the hot air balloons are doing this afternoon ? Marvellous isn't it ?...:p

Here I am Darling, for my sins, endlessly struggling with the dunces that pervade these boards, as LION used to say....He He

Last edited:
ducati998 said:
Thank-you, I shall.
And you are still;

Incorrect.
Neither has an edge.

jog on
d998
Aw...alright then...ducatti..:rolleyes: ...stay as you are then....perhaps it's for the best.

Give your chum Profitaker a nudge and remind him to answer question 411..go on...there's a good chap.

ducati998 said:
Indeed.
While you remain;

Incorrect.
Neither has an edge.

jog on
d998
Have you given him a nudge yet ? No ? Go on...go and make yourself useful, go on...:rolleyes:...dear oh dear !

SOCRATES said:
Have you given him a nudge yet ? No ? Go on...go and make yourself useful, go on...:rolleyes:...dear oh dear !

What is the question?
What is your position on the question?
Answer both, and I shall address the question. [I presume it has something to do with Options]

As for Profitaker, I have no influence at all.
He will post, or not, as he feels appropriate.

jog on
d998

Profitaker said:
I heard he was short. Bald too apparently :)
Hey ! You ! Yes,,,you...less of this frivolity here...answer the question referred to in 411...I have prodded your chum ducatti to give you a nudge...obviously he hasn't ..:devilish: ..so get cracking and answer the question!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Soc dear boy, what the heck are you doing, buddy? This is just too funny for words :cheesy: :cheesy: You may or may not be a good trader; the writer or the buyer may have the edge. Who gives a s'hit? I have never seen anyone spend so much energy to prove a point on a public forum to people he doesn't even know. What is more, it is about a job!! You gotta be either the worst s'hithead walking freely or you are mentally ill, which amounts to the same thing :cheesy: :cheesy: Your put downs are the best though, Here is my favourite, 'don't be rude'. You just knock me out, option master :LOL: :LOL:

I can just see Paul Tudor Jones posting crap on T2W :cheesy: :cheesy:

FXSCALPER2 said:
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Soc dear boy, what the heck are you doing, buddy? This is just too funny for words :cheesy: :cheesy: You may or may not be a good trader; the writer or the buyer may have the edge. Who gives a s'hit? I have never seen anyone spend so much energy to prove a point on a public forum to people he doesn't even know. What is more, it is about a job!! You gotta be either the worst s'hithead walking freely or you are mentally ill, which amounts to the same thing :cheesy: :cheesy: Your put downs are the best though, Here is my favourite, 'don't be rude'. You just knock me out, option master :LOL: :LOL:

I can just see Paul Tudor Jones posting crap on T2W :cheesy: :cheesy:
Yes, fun isn't it ?
Often to deliver the message you have to resort to unusual...you know...approaches...:cheesy:
This is because I am determined to prove the writer has the edge over the buyer.
Of course it is also a matter of knowledge and skill, but as you know yourself, since you mention a job, the vast proportion of what people learn in jobs is to paraphrase you...is s'hithead stuff....which they cling to no matter what...:LOL: ...and go on to defend fiercely...without even knowing why...:LOL:

Wall St in the red today, how's the FTSE looking?
Those volatility skews can come back to bite you if you mis-priced them.

jog on
d998

ducati998 said:
Wall St in the red today, how's the FTSE looking?
Those volatility skews can come back to bite you if you mis-priced them.

jog on
d998
Don't talk daft...ducatti...you seem to take a delight in frightening vulnerable people unnecessarily...:LOL: ...stop it straight away...nonsense you talk really...

SOCRATES said:
Don't talk daft...ducatti...you seem to take a delight in frightening vulnerable people unnecessarily...:LOL: ...stop it straight away...nonsense you talk really...

Soccy baby

Don't get frightened, you've got the Master Trader of Options to hold your hand for you.

jog on
d998

Status
Not open for further replies.