Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trade alert: order pending on the eurusd long

long euro now

euro.gif

I need to go out and will be back this afternoon, patience this morning paid off, i am afraid its not the most exciting but i am here to make money and i am not going to make calls just for fun

morning round up

1 trade

+20 points

back later

Reactions: D70
I cant see anything out there! A lot of sideways movment and tight ranges after the recent volatility

Back watching, things looking a bit confusing out there, euro was rising, cable falling, aud rising now euro falling so hard to get a read on the currencies

as for stock markets if we get a pull back i will be looking to buy

there was a nice little setup on the gbpjpy

just could not get the r / r to work on it shame

gbpjpy.gif

Just an early warning here, the cac40 is looking interesting for a long, depends how we finish on the half hour

Took my eyes off the markets for a few minutes and see the stock market flying up shame the cac40 did nt trigger us in, ftse was nt far off an entry aswell

but the big miss of the afternoon was Silver

silver.gif

people should be taking these trades if they are watching for setups, please feel free to post them

If you dont believe in the pivots then think again look where the s and p stopped and turned on a tick

s and p.gif

If people are wondering why i am not taking these pin bars on the stock markets it is because i am bias to the long side at the moment and they are not enough to change my opinion of were i should be positioning myself in the market

I am finished for the day, missed a silver trade this afternoon which was a beauty anyway such is trading

Daily round up

1 trade

+20 full points

back in the morning, enjoy the evening

Morning, currently watching this dollar weakness and looking for a pullback to get short $ unless we get a complete reversal signal

watching the chart for a setup

usd index.gif

that upper trend line still holding nicely and i could have shorted the dollar based just on that this morning but we must stick to our rules and let the market tip its hand

If people are wondering why i am not taking these pin bars on the stock markets it is because i am bias to the long side at the moment and they are not enough to change my opinion of were i should be positioning myself in the market

Following up on the stock markets setups yesterday, if you were around and you had the patience then the setup came to you eventually

captured this chart bout 9pm last night

ftse training.gif

i did not trade it but its always good to know if your setups work or not it give you the confidence to take every setup without hesitation

Nothing going on at the moment the only things i can see are shorts on gold and silver but they are no where near there pivots so nothing done

Anybody trading out there? sorry no setups from me so far, getting bored talking to myself here

Im short EUR-CHF off the 4hr chart. But i really dont like the conditions at the moment

i prefer to trade hourly and i don't watch as many instruments as you do but there's not a great deal happening on that t/f either on my charts.

Same>>

not off any pivots, but there was some nice price action on GBP/USD if you switch down to 15m chart

Attachments

• ssd.png
    ssd.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 179