Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone tell me why the pivot points on the forex are so tight? or is this just my broker setting the pivots wrong?

Can anyone tell me why the pivot points on the forex are so tight? or is this just my broker setting the pivots wrong?

if your broker takes information from the weekend you will find this with autopivots (they wont work correctly), you need to download a broker that does not do this such as UWC for metatrader

they dont do this and autopivots work very well with their server

if you dont do this then you will need to draw the pivots on monday yourself

hope that helps Kingdom2008

Thanks Pocrel I understand now, i just tried to register with UWC but the problem is I use a Mac and the software is only for windows :-( can you recommend any brokers that offer a Mac platform? at the moment I am using CMC and Capital Spreads

Thanks Pocrel I understand now, i just tried to register with UWC but the problem is I use a Mac and the software is only for windows :-( can you recommend any brokers that offer a Mac platform? at the moment I am using CMC and Capital Spreads

i have no clue of mac's i'm afraid perhaps someone else will know about them

trade alert : Long the dax now 5493 stop 5456

dax.gif

Morning hope everyone had a nice weekend, the dollar looking weak this morning so looking to get long against it

Dollar continues to be weak, thats why i was long brent and the dax but i have not been able to find any currencies trades so far this morning, i really wanted to be long the euro

anyway i am going to have a break

morning round up

2 trades

1 scratched for 0

1 win +60 full points

back in a few hours for US markets

very dull this afternoon, so going to leave it there, was a very easy day to read the markets and dax and brent went on to make alot of points if you stayed with them

daily round up

2 trades

1 scratched

1 win +60 full points

back tomorrow morning but need to head to the dentist to so will be in and out, enjoy the rest of the day

Morning, serious dolllar weakness again this morning, nearly went long euro but r/r was not good enough

no trades on radar at the moment and need to go to the dentist for an hour be back later

possible trade on ftse 100 sell at 5168.0 stop 5195 limit 5084

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-23 at 09.32.19.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-23 at 09.32.19.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 162
The question is...'is this a waiting game to reach my target or have i missed the boat and should of cashed in on the 200MA bounce? if so should i just grab what i can and look for another trade:confused: hmmm???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-08-23 at 10.25.32.png
    Screen Shot 2011-08-23 at 10.25.32.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 163
possible trade on ftse 100 sell at 5168.0 stop 5195 limit 5084

ok back watching, dentist was gentle :cheesy:

good trade kingdom 2008, should have taken a bit at the 1 to 1 level, what is your strategy for targets etc?

I would like to get long the dax here , its a lovely setup but for some reason i am unsure, its had a fair run up this morning and i feel i am just chasing the market now so will leave it