Pgi

Hi Argento, Thanks for the info. Just had a look at the interactive charts and I think the French won in the 1st hr (11.10 - 12.00 GMT). Could you please confirm this?

27-Oct French Lower Up 10.54 GMT lost 5 hours to end of trading day

Hi Bigfoot,

My reading is:

3767.84 at 11.10
3765.26 at 12.00

It looks like it went down (it went up from 11.00 to 12.00 but not from 11.10)

And it just went down again in the first hour of today, but the Uk alert from late last night went down so it won in 2nd hour

Hi, Cheers for the results. I was just looking at the candles, couldn't see the figures, sorry bout that. Doesnt make the month look to good!!!

Not a problem, always happy to double check as I don't always trust myself to have it right.

They were looking much better for a couple of weeks, but not now! Again, you have to question the value added by their new analysts!

Not a problem, always happy to double check as I don't always trust myself to have it right.

They were looking much better for a couple of weeks, but not now! Again, you have to question the value added by their new analysts!

mmmm with the list you have put up and the indicies on my subscription I would have had 7 wins and 2 losses assuming I bet on all alerts. as some were in the same hour i probably wouldn't have done this.recon probably 5 wins and 1 loss. Hope and pray for 2 more wins to get all that money back.lol histerically.

Just a quick question . Have any of you guys had PGI ring to see how you are travelling with the system? Or has anyone rung them to tell them how they are going?

Good question!! No I haven't rung them and they certainly haven't rung me!!! I wouldn't have thought they would dare ring anyone and ask.

I have emailed them about the live trading account's disappearance but there was no reply. Then I did one of the training sessions and asked again there, but my question was met with deafening silence. Strangely all my previous (and innocuous) questions in the session had been answered so I can only assume that my last question was also received.

Hapser, you have your alerts on hold I think? What was the response like when you rang them to discuss that?

Doesnt seem to stop them from canvassing new clients. Maybe they dont have time to ring us. No point anyway,got our savings.....hope nobody has borrowed to do this heaven forbid. As I said before their live account went bust at the same time as did mine. I used to check it to see what alerts they bet on (albeit virtual) ,and to see what other indicies were doing.

Sorry Argento, Didnt see your last question till now
Got one of the office girls. She just asked for my details and said that she would do it straight away.I had another $50 fee due in a couple of days after i rang and asked her if that would stop these payments.she said it would and i didnt see another charge,so that was good.
There was no "can I put you through to talk to Joe Blogs" . Maybe she had had a few calls of this nature.Like I said they got there blood from me, why wring a stone!
I had rung customer support a few time when I started for different reasons, mainly to see if there was a backup plan for stuffing up an alert, but was told that you had to follow the system... end of story.(So no more falling asleep allowed even while watching the charts at 1 am)

Thank you all. I just come across this thread this evening while trying to soarce info on pgi as they have been calling me just about daily for several weeks now. I was impressed with what they have told me,But after reading 27 pages of comments in one sitting i think i will have to give it a miss. Now on to trying to find somthing else to generate income via a pc. Any worthwhile sugestions would be appreciated, cheers.

Just a quick question . Have any of you guys had PGI ring to see how you are travelling with the system? Or has anyone rung them to tell them how they are going?

One of the lovely ladies gave me a call, still trying to sell me a package I got them down to a 6 month deal. Pay half now and if you don't make $20,000 within the 6 months you can cancell the other 6 months (Wow what a deal! Surely I can't lose)
She said the last month has been great, one of their best, with plenty of winning trades.
Asked if she's been trading which she replied she does and has made $40,000 so far this year.
Either she is lying or you guys don't know what you're doing.

Also questioned her about the 96% winning rate. Yep they've been hitting 96% all year!
Told her about the thread on this forum and how that doesn't sound like the case. She said you guys must be doing it wrong if you're not getting a 96% strike rate.

One of the lovely ladies gave me a call, still trying to sell me a package I got them down to a 6 month deal. Pay half now and if you don't make $20,000 within the 6 months you can cancell the other 6 months (Wow what a deal! Surely I can't lose)
She said the last month has been great, one of their best, with plenty of winning trades.
Asked if she's been trading which she replied she does and has made $40,000 so far this year.

Also questioned her about the 96% winning rate. Yep they've been hitting 96% all year!
Told her about the thread on this forum and how that doesn't sound like the case. She said you guys must be doing it wrong if you're not getting a 96% strike rate.

Someone like to link a spreadsheet with the alerts for the year? You can make money out of this but you have to avoid the bad alerts.How do you know which is which?
Personally i think she is full of sh*t. She IS trying to sell you something. Too many people here having less than 96% success for it to be done wrong.
You haven't "Got them down to a deal". You have got them making you think you will make $20000 in 6 months. Maybe you will but how keen will you be to part with most of that profit to pay your second installment?
1 lose needs 7 wins to come back to even

Someone like to link a spreadsheet with the alerts for the year? You can make money out of this but you have to avoid the bad alerts.How do you know which is which?
Personally i think she is full of sh*t. She IS trying to sell you something. Too many people here having less than 96% success for it to be done wrong.
You haven't "Got them down to a deal". You have got them making you think you will make $20000 in 6 months. Maybe you will but how keen will you be to part with most of that profit to pay your second installment?
1 lose needs 7 wins to come back to even

Agree. I was being sarcastic in my post. ;)
They've been calling me up and I've been asking questions and declining each time, but that doesn't seem to stop them from calling back. (I must keep giving them hope with my questions).
The way they are thinking is "If we can't get the full amount out of him let's try and get half." Fully knowing there is a snowball chance in hell of me making $20,000 big ones in 6 months, if you go back through the thread people have been offered the same deal but with a $10,000 in 6 months instead deal.
I guess getting half out of me is better then nothing.

I asked for a money back Guarantee, but was declined as "i could easyly follow the system wrong and that would be no fault on their half"
"Couldn't you just check my trading history to see if I followed the system correctly?"
"We don't have access to that information"
"Then how would you know if i failed within the 6 months"
"We are very trustworth people, plus we believe you would do so well that you would want to continue"

Mate i can't lose. I told them i would send a cheque in the mail. :clap:

I can't be bothered with the harrasing calls after reading how they just won't give up so i'm just gonna get another sim and phone and from now on or for at least a few months until i start to see some improvment on this thread i won't be answering any unlisted numbers.

I can't be bothered with the harrasing calls after reading how they just won't give up so i'm just gonna get another sim and phone and from now on or for at least a few months until i start to see some improvment on this thread i won't be answering any unlisted numbers.

I would tell them bluntly not to ring anymore or you will report them to dept of fair trading or the like. same as telemarketers,tell them to lose you number or you will report them. You shouldnt have to change all your stuff to get rid of them

Hi Sevenmarks,

So all of us here, all strangers, all independently trading and all making the same mistakes, wow, thats just spooky!

Out of interest, what price are they offering you for this can't lose deal? For how many indices and what price per month etc? And what are the starting prices for the different levels now?

And have they given you access to any kind of live trading account to see it happening for yourself?

public veiwing

Agree. I was being sarcastic in my post. ;)
They've been calling me up and I've been asking questions and declining each time, but that doesn't seem to stop them from calling back. (I must keep giving them hope with my questions).
The way they are thinking is "If we can't get the full amount out of him let's try and get half." Fully knowing there is a snowball chance in hell of me making $20,000 big ones in 6 months, if you go back through the thread people have been offered the same deal but with a $10,000 in 6 months instead deal.
I guess getting half out of me is better then nothing.

I asked for a money back Guarantee, but was declined as "i could easyly follow the system wrong and that would be no fault on their half"
"Couldn't you just check my trading history to see if I followed the system correctly?"
"We are very trustworth people, plus we believe you would do so well that you would want to continue"
Mate i can't lose. I told them i would send a cheque in the mail. :clap:

Hi all, you may remember, that you had to tick the check box that would allow public veiwing of your BOM account when you first joined up.

Allan.