paco oil and gas

Floyd, sorry but that money has also been stolen from her as it was the same scammers calling, just different fake names.

Please realise yourself, and make sure your mother also understands the following -

ALL AND EVERY PHONE CALL SHE RECEIVES FROM NOW ON TO DO WITH ANY INVESTMENT, FOREX DEAL, OPTIONS ETC IS FROM A SCAMMER WHO'S SOLE AIM IS TO STEAL HER MONEY.

And guess what, all the callers will be charming, knowledgable and basically a pleasure to deal with as the scammers use common sense, ie be nice to people you want to steal from......

There is NO chance she'll be able to get the money back, NO chance so please be aware that she'll be targeted again because they know she's desperate and so they'll hit her with another 'easy, big money making venture. But then you've been told what will happen.

Please, take heed of this advice and tell your mother to start to get A LOT more cynical and untrusting about people/companies, espeically strangers who cold call offering easy money.......

Floyd, sorry but that money has also been stolen from her as it was the same scammers calling, just different fake names.

Please realise yourself, and make sure your mother also understands the following -

ALL AND EVERY PHONE CALL SHE RECEIVES FROM NOW ON TO DO WITH ANY INVESTMENT, FOREX DEAL, OPTIONS ETC IS FROM A SCAMMER WHO'S SOLE AIM IS TO STEAL HER MONEY.

And guess what, all the callers will be charming, knowledgable and basically a pleasure to deal with as the scammers use common sense, ie be nice to people you want to steal from......

There is NO chance she'll be able to get the money back, NO chance so please be aware that she'll be targeted again because they know she's desperate and so they'll hit her with another 'easy, big money making venture. But then you've been told what will happen.

Please, take heed of this advice and tell your mother to start to get A LOT more cynical and untrusting about people/companies, espeically strangers who cold call offering easy money.......

Thankyou for your advise, I am already aware of these other scams and have told her not to do anything more with these people, I have spoken with the FSA, the police in London and the FBI. We are hoping that they will be caught soon

That Alistair Campbell ripped my mum off in 2008, recently she has let go of more money to sell those worthless wildwood share to a purchaser who contacted her from Mathisen Financial, she has now lost nearly 20,000£, the IMS contact is now called Daniel Baxter, interestingly has the same number as someone had posted for 2008, surley it can be traced... anyone had any calls or dealings with Mathisen, would like to hear from you.

Hi yes I had call from Daniel Baxter who states he's with investors management services, and an idiot calling himself Edward Chase from mathisen financial, I have done some investigating and traced Daniel Baxter to Mountain view in california, the mathisen financial phone no. traced to Queens Daniel Baxters email is [email protected] this was traced to Mountain view in california, I have emailed Operation Archway and forwarded my findings. I personally have lost 13k to these scumbags, maybe you should email Mr Baxter and tell him your on to him cos i certainly am

Hmm, how interesting - we have just had a call from Mr Edward Chase, Mathisen Financial - he has sent us an email headed Mathisen Financial of 1 State Street New York, New York 10004 , and
British Escrow of Georgiou Griva Digeni, Nicosia Cyprus 1507
(individually and collectively the "Purchaser") - a Confidentiality Agreement - he wants - to buy our Paco Shares...........IS THIS A SCAM AS WELL????? They wont be getting A PENNY out of us, not for ANYTHING........

update...........the charming Mr Edward Chase is phoning a lot.......we are playing along. He will not be getting one single penny (or dime) from us. Mathisen Financial have a nice website mathisenfinancial.com
we phoned them. In New York. Mr Edward Chase answered the phone. He's obviously the receptionist as well.....! We bought our "paco shares" from IMS Zurich, who oddly enough vanished in to thin air. Mr Chase said he would get them to ring us and that he would provide us with their current email address/telephone number. Why, thank you Mr Chase, how jolly decent of you.
The document he sent us will be filed accordingly.
I quite like this. Its fun. I just wished I could get my hands on Mr Chase, or any of them for that matter!

Hmm, how interesting - we have just had a call from Mr Edward Chase, Mathisen Financial - he has sent us an email headed Mathisen Financial of 1 State Street New York, New York 10004 , and
British Escrow of Georgiou Griva Digeni, Nicosia Cyprus 1507
(individually and collectively the "Purchaser") - a Confidentiality Agreement - he wants - to buy our Paco Shares...........IS THIS A SCAM AS WELL????? They wont be getting A PENNY out of us, not for ANYTHING........

Hi there,
Yes do not BE TEMPTED, however string them along whilst you contact Operation Archway at city of london police, please do this asap, these guys need to be caught, the more who report them the more likely that they will get caught.
My mum had shares in wildwood and paco oil and gas.... these 2 companies shares are both worthless...

i can give you the same confidentialy agreement, but i cut them into shreds then dumped them overboard in the freezing cold irish sea. R.I.P NOT!! Edward Chase and Daniel Baxter

i can give you the same confidentialy agreement, but i cut them into shreds then dumped them overboard in the freezing cold irish sea. R.I.P NOT!! Edward Chase and Daniel Baxter

Have you reported them to then police and opertion archway? Did you also get told money was going to be put into a british escrow account in cyprus? And that you needed to pay for share to be changed from paper certs to electronic. And then told there were even more shares available on warrent that you could purchase at the original amount you payed for them but they will purchase them at $5.85 per share, giving you a profit of $4.85 per share. ????

Have you reported them to then police and opertion archway? Did you also get told money was going to be put into a british escrow account in cyprus? And that you needed to pay for share to be changed from paper certs to electronic. And then told there were even more shares available on warrent that you could purchase at the original amount you payed for them but they will purchase them at $5.85 per share, giving you a profit of $4.85 per share. ????

Yes i have informed the police Operation archway have never replied to my email, apart from send me an email to confirm reciept, I also contacted my local police they had someone come see me and take a statement..That was in Oct this year, heard nothing since, and yes Daniel Baxter/Daniel Chase told me all of the above, I was informed by them that i was in a pool of investors who could buy extra shares, if i paid bout £3,000 to get them transferred to electronic form i would get £21,000 back, then if i pulled so many shares from this pool if i paid £27,000 then I would get 92,000 back...I didn't but i did lose my £3'000. These men are ruthless they got me when i was at my lowest after some intense cancer treatment, I have done everything i can think off to stop this, the swiss bank where my 3k was transferred to were of no help at all, because it's a private swiss offshore account they didnt want to know. I so hope that these people get whats coming to them..

Hi all - Emma123 that is the most awful story you have to tell. I am so sorry. I have reported them to Operation Archway, but not to my local police. There is also an american website where we can report these B@&*!@ds! www.sec.gov/complaint/selectconduct.shtml - I am just in the process of of completing their form. I intend to string Mr Chase (EDWARD Chase, he called himself, not Daniel) along for as long as possible, just to see how much information we can get out of them and hopefully nail these evil scumbags.

Hi jafdp thank you for your kind words, and scumbags like that can knock me over but they will never knock me down, I'll just get back up..I have also been intouch with sec.gov in America a guy called Phil Neri, he was very blunt and straight to the point told me this was a scam. Daniel Baxter was supposed to be a so called broker from investors management in zurich, them two are working together baxter/chase. please keep me informed as to your progress unfortunatley I didn't get very far but i'm willing to stand up and fight these horrid low lifes ( i'd like to be cruder but i'll keep that to myself, they know anyway) if you need any info don't hesitate to ask me..ps there are a few of us that's been targeted I'm just a joe bloggs no financial wizz but they have taken a banker and a stockbroker that I have heard off..these men are really convincing.

Hi - ditto the bit about being Joe Bloggs - we too are just normal people, doing a 9-5 job, paying our mortgage and the bills. We lost £2,000 to IMS in Zurich - that was in 2007 - we got over it, and now we have a mirthless smile when we talk about it - however, we are not about to be taken again.....and like you, we will do whatever we can.....interestingly I have just Google Mapped the address of Mathisen Financial. Guess what? 1 State Street New York is an empty building up for rent "Prime Retail Space" is the advert on the door - I love technology! Isn't it great!! If I have time I may try and get hold of he local Police in NY - although fat chance of them doing anything, but it will make me feel better!!

I sent a complaint to NY Police department as well - told them that fraud was happening on their patch - do something about it!

i did a trace on this mr chase with the phone number i had for him it traced to queens in new york whem i asked about this to mr chase he said we have other offices in queens.. if you don't mind and if you get a contact for NW police then i'd be willing to tell them my story..I thought of writing to their government to inform them and maybe cause a few ripples but where to start god only knows and also to the swiss goverment to tell them their banks were laundering uk residents money...its all red tape and knowing to get to the organ grinders not their monkeys!!

UPDATE - Mr Chase has just telephoned me again. He said that due to unforeseen negativity in the stock market blah blah blah blah blah - our PACO shares are only worth 20cents each.....blah blah blah so I will only get $1700 for them...blah blah blah - I said that was absolutely fine, no problem with that at all. According to him, I have to send a copy of my share certificate and he will be sending me a cheque. Yep. A cheque.

I may also wake up tomorrow morning and find that I have morphed in to Kate Moss......

Hi

I googled NY Police and then went to "contact", used their drop down menu and sent an email. I simply told them that the address of 1 State Street NY was being used by Mr Edward/Daniel Chase to defraud UK people out of tens of thousands of pounds. Its happening on their patch, do something about it.

I reported Edward Chase of Mathieson Financial to FINRA in the U S A hope they can catch this conman if enough people report him they might get him just google FINRA

Good Luck!!!

These people are never going to be at the address they list on their website nor are they actually going to give you their real names. Remember its a fraud and anyone carrying out a fraud is going to attempt to hide their true identity. Has anyone reported this to the FSA yet as I do not see this company on their warning list.

Their next scam will most likely be called Stanley Chase as they also have a domain name called www.Stanleychase.com

pboyles, I appreciate that these people will not be at the address or that these are not their real names...but sometimes, just doing something proactive helps! They have a bank account SOMEWHERE they get their mail SOMEWHERE - I hear everything you are saying and its a bitter pill to swallow when, like most of us, we have all lost money.....maybe the only hope is that when the scumbag takes his last dying breath, there maybe a moment of clarity before they are dragged to hell. In the meantime, the more people I can email/phone/generally pester to alert them to Mr Edward Chase or whatever he calls himself, the better I feel!

pboyles, I appreciate that these people will not be at the address or that these are not their real names...but sometimes, just doing something proactive helps! They have a bank account SOMEWHERE they get their mail SOMEWHERE - I hear everything you are saying and its a bitter pill to swallow when, like most of us, we have all lost money.....maybe the only hope is that when the scumbag takes his last dying breath, there maybe a moment of clarity before they are dragged to hell. In the meantime, the more people I can email/phone/generally pester to alert them to Mr Edward Chase or whatever he calls himself, the better I feel!

I agree with you, all I'm saying is target your energy in the direction that has the most effect. I recently saw someone on another thread saying they were writing to President Obama to complain about some scammers that said they were US based, you might as well write to Santa, total waste of energy.

What about getting your local newspapers to write an article about boiler room fraud? Making a few thousand people aware of these frauds in your local area will probably have more effect then writing to Obama or the Pope. How about exposing how the bank concerned has facilitated this crime and how they wash their hands of you when you try to get something done. If they start getting enough criticism maybe they'll be more careful about who they accept as customers. They're not exactly flavour of the month as it is.

There are plenty of these crooks getting caught by the way, just not enough of them yet.