new sub-acct!tame the beasts!

I think im nicer than you give me credit for, i mean its not like im posting screenies of the nasty posts you just deleted is it :confused:

your not trading anything here, or on entire trade2win website...

so, fo

if your looking for a leg up on your looser trades, you come to wrong place

so im not trading anything, but i have looser trades? You can have it both ways bro.

Can you post a blotter of your trades today?

so im not trading anything, but i have looser trades? You can have it both ways bro.

Can you post a blotter of your trades today?

you first:clap:

you haven't done as much as call RT..let alone a blotter

couldn't care less what you do either

BLOW ME:)

your not going to show us your dh^t...so just fo

everything is off the table...

it is what it is..

short squeeeze..................

you got your wish, your banned

Ok pip im banned, but before I go, this is what I did last week.
RTs clearly marked on the chart (can only be done by dragging the orders from the history) and is accompanied by the full tarde history for the week. Anyone who has used an MT4 platform and chooses to blow up and inspect the image will know its genuine, they will also notice the lack of scroll bar in the history window which shows that all trades and order cancellations have been shown. They will also know its not a demo account.

So now ive shown you mine, lets see yours. This your chance to shine as bright as you write champ (y)

Attachments

• round turns and tardes for last week.jpg
    round turns and tardes for last week.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 225
I know mate, it is what it is, and it will be something i must learn to live with :(

Doesnt mean you cant post up some history though bro, so all the folks who doubt your talents can be put firmly in their place. They couldnt say sh#t then could they (y)