NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

If price is rising, buy. If price is falling, sell.

Cut your losers and let your winners run.

This 3rd paragraph is dedicated to all those that have made an industry out of responding to all those who asked for a definition of rising, falling, loser and winner and all those who purposely spread the belief (both deliberate and unwitting) that such definitions are necessary and can only be provided by those with years of experience and thousands of trades and tens of thousands of hours of screen time under their belt.

And a thank you for the very few who have pointed out what it was really all about in essence and in practise.

hey - you got it........now go do it ........ :cool:

Enjoying the video's TRO, Its good to see different approaches to trading.

cant help thinking of Jim garrison in jfk when i hear your accent :LOL:

hey - you got it........now go do it ........ :cool:
Do you want me to let you know how I get on?

I get a sense you think I'm about to find out just how difficult you think it is.

What begins to concern me is all those on this site who talk the talk, I wonder why they're not wealthy. They have far too much time on their hands to be making any real money. So I wonder if they post on bulletin boards to make up for it.

Those very few who do seem to walk the walk don't post too much at all. But they do PM.

I'm not saying everybody with high post count is a charlatan - just that those that have hit me between the eyes don't.

eurjpy-h1-forex-capital-markets-2.png

WEEKLY OPEN CROSS

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE!

Do you want me to let you know how I get on?

I get a sense you think I'm about to find out just how difficult you think it is.

What begins to concern me is all those on this site who talk the talk, I wonder why they're not wealthy. They have far too much time on their hands to be making any real money. So I wonder if they post on bulletin boards to make up for it.

Those very few who do seem to walk the walk don't post too much at all. But they do PM.

I'm not saying everybody with high post count is a charlatan - just that those that have hit me between the eyes don't.

no worries .........some people post and share ideas and some dont ........for some it helps their journey and for some it doesnt .....horses for courses

not sure about the PM comment .........my posts here are the tip of the iceberg dude ....I just enjoy the banter at T2Win so i stay tuned for a few posts a day .... :smart:

N

Last edited:
eurjpy-d1-forex-capital-markets.png

HISTOGRAM shows how profitable taking this trade can be....

Green bars are HIGH minus WEEKLY OPEN.

Red bar are WEEKLY OPEN - LOW.

The bars represent potential profit opportunities.

Last edited:
EJ - its a scalp buy above 139 97 and 140 03. Will it make above 140 25 and 28 - i dont know yet and if it does it hits more R's at 140 40 - 50 area

So I cannot only really scalp sell again under say 140 00 - and if we dont get over 140 -60- 70 area

If we pull back from say 140 50 - or 70 and stay above 25 more rises again - Looking forward to seeing where it is for the EO - as its one to scalp tomorrow

Have a great week TRO

Regards

F

Approx 11 00 am UK time and 6am ish NY time

EJ - interim top so far 140 46 ( 40 -50 is an R area)

Under 38 scalps sells ( again ) and now need under 140 20 to let go for any try down to the 139 97 - 140 -03 line in the sand S & R area.

For me now 38 to 20 is my range - over 38 back scalp buying - under 20 - hold on the scalp sells for lower. All entries need stops under 5 -7 pips max - so that a 15 pips move is a RR of 2 or 3 .

A few of those a day - and you are delighted ;-)

Regards

F

audusd-d1-fxdirectdealer.png

Range dashboard showing the frequency distribution of the range for this year.

As you can see, it takes a while to make 10 pips.

gbpusd-h1-forex-capital-markets.png

TRO DAILY WICK ZONE

According to statistics, when price enters the wick zone, price will leave the zone 3 out of 4 times.