My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
cable has technically broken a longer term downwards trend today by breaching 16000. Regardless of volatility, the market will have been buying all the way down, but the big money will have been triggered at the top when it breached - they just set a stop of 400 pips and leave it ...They're now eyeing 165

Anyway going for something to eat, so seeting cable to 150 sl for any volatilty ( just in case you are wondering, my full margin is reached at 150SL on full postion size. Will adjust them all back to better leves soon hopefully. Aussie looking ok at the mo, fiber struggling back, cable still in the doldrums - been here before many times.

cable has technically broken a longer term downwards trend today by breaching 16000. Regardless of volatility, the market will have been buying all the way down, but the big money will have been triggered at the top when it breached - they just set a stop of 400 pips and leave it ...They're now eyeing 165

In terms of daily pinbars and double tops gbpusd looks like a sell. Will we see a rally later on?

In terms of daily pinbars and double tops gbpusd looks like a sell. Will we see a rally later on?

It was a sell, but unless you sold at top when the 4hr breached the 2 dev boll, then you are already likely way too late now. I only trade with the trend. The trend on all 3 is definitely upwards. I take momentum trades from flags (dozens of times this year) I buy bull markets from positions which sometimes turn out to be within a few pips of the bottom other times turn out to be as much as 100 pips out (temporarily). It happens, this is not an exact science. My advice to anyone reading this is simple. Find the lowest price you can find on these three and buy - make yourself some money. These pairs have gone up some 60 pips between them just while I have been typing this.

One piece of forex psychology. Don't let emotion rule your trades. Just ask yourself one question. ( I bought at 15935) "will cable ever be 15935 ever again? Or is that price gone forever - never to be seen again?"

All 3 are supported by the 20MA on the 4 hr view - check it out

Last edited:
One piece of forex psychology. Don't let emotion rule your trades. Just ask yourself one question. ( I sold at 15935) "will cable ever be 15935 ever again? Or is that price gone forever - never to be seen again?"
/QUOTE]

:D

It was a sell, but unless you sold at top when the 4hr breached the 2 dev boll, then you are already likely way too late now. I only trade with the trend. The trend on all 3 is definitely upwards. I take momentum trades from flags (dozens of times this year) I buy bull markets from positions which sometimes turn out to be within a few pips of the bottom other times turn out to be as much as 100 pips out (temporarily). It happens, this is not an exact science. My advice to anyone reading this is simple. Find the lowest price you can find on these three and buy - make yourself some money. These pairs have gone up some 60 pips between them just while I have been typing this.

One piece of forex psychology. Don't let emotion rule your trades. Just ask yourself one question. ( I sold at 15935) "will cable ever be 15935 ever again? Or is that price gone forever - never to be seen again?"

All 3 are supported by the 20MA on the 4 hr view - check it out

Got an order to go long 1.5820. Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

Been looking at the weekly charts and like the longer term prospects of these three pairs at the mo. In particular cable could go to 16280 before encountering next big resistance. I have held trades posted on my twitter blog before for several days and may do again, we'll see tomorrow. Fiber 10 pips off break even now, aud/usd 20 and cable around 68 but all going in the right direction. I will set a PL of 16000 on cable, the only proviso being that I may duck out of NFP and then duck back in again after the dust has settled for all 3. For fiber, the PL will be 14000 and aud/usd 0.9900. Will advise later of current progress and overnight SL's

fiber b/e, aud/usd few pips down, cable coming back ok now. However will set temp long SL's overnight and reset in the morning (100, 100 & 150)

decided to take just 30 pips for now on fiber earlier this morning when my price alarm went off at ...50. May resume later however..

cable forming a piercing line, engulfing candle on the hour and a bullish pin up on the 4 hr following better PPI news at 9.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.