My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going ok so far +20 pips up on cable, +11 on fiber and -15 on aussie will adjust SL as we go when prudent to do so

Scotty....!! :rolleyes:

For the avoidance of doubt, Here is the follow up post after I took the trade.

Cable went down to 15918 I thought I was little late in to be honest

This ok with you? Best recommend this one too in the spirit of fair play also it would demonstrate to everyone you are definitely not mean-spirited- what do you think?

Last edited:
Resetting SLs to 125 on each for volatility - as previously posted at the beginning of the trade, multiple trades are taken on a reduced postion size each. In this case thats 1/3 position each. Will readjust as soon as is prudent to do so..

Last edited:
Resetting SLs to 125 on each for volatility - as previously posted at the beginning of the trade, multiple trades are taken on a reduced postion size each. In this case thats 1/3 position each. Will readjust as soon as is prudent to do so..

Well that's not strictly true when you consider the correlation between "risk" currencies.

Sorry I thought one third of 1 was a third of 1? Could explain where the margin requirement changes according to the currency you trade. Anway please explain your take on "the correlation between "risk" currencies"

Well that's not strictly true when you consider the correlation between "risk" currencies.

I think he just means that because hes opened 3 trades at once, all in the same direction against dollar, whether that makes a difference or not. He allocates only a third of his normal position size to each currency pair. So if he usually trades 300k, he did 100k for each. I think it's pretty simple. EURUSD and GBPUSD are risk based currencies, but AUDUSD is it's own animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.