My journey towards consistency

Do you ever get the feeling you are trading against the immediate trend ??

Hows the up trendlines doing from low at 8 16 am and then a new one from 11 00 am

Important question -

Have you taken any scalp buys ????

Hows the up trendlines doing from low at 8 16 am and then a new one from 11 00 am

Important question -

1 min chart with LRs and trendlines from after 8 16 am

Attachments

• EU - 270315 AM.png
    EU - 270315 AM.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 140

Important question -

- yes i know i am against the immediate trend but that's how counter trend i.e., selling starts... you said to get early and that's what i've doing... trying to get as early as possible based on lrs etc

it's an uptrend from 8 16 and 11 00 but again looking to enter early...

took 1 buy scalp 6 26 am -5pips

- yes i know i am against the immediate trend but that's how counter trend i.e., selling starts... you said to get early and that's what i've doing... trying to get as early as possible based on lrs etc

it's an uptrend from 8 16 and 11 00 but again looking to enter early...

took 1 buy scalp 6 26 am -5pips

The up trend only started after 8 16 am and 8 30 am onwards

From 5 00 am to 8 00 am approx a down trend - so really then you favoured bias was with you

I can understand you trying counter trend scalps - no problem - but some times you have to go with the preference of the dollar strength - that can be changed ever 12 - 18 mins even

Its all part of the learning process etc - so thats good and I am sure this last 2 days you will start to see how small changes ( fine tuning ) will make massive differences

GL

yes, very frustrated atm

Yes - I can understand

We need to get you reading flows better etc- I am sorry to say its more time at the coalface to get into the zone more

Relax whilst you stay on demo though - as it does not matter if you make 20 consecutive losses - and I can assure you - you would only go live when you are able to show 5 and 10 consecutive wins a day etc.

I did my first scalp sell on EU at 12 56 pm

Check it out

12 51 pm was a scalp buy - BUT with no new high and a LH is was clue along with LR's and PA that a change was in progress

So under 0890 now is sells - check out on other thread

Next week you will be taking these type of trades fairly easily - as long as we can get rid of you bias - that at present is giving you a bad time

Yes - I can understand

We need to get you reading flows better etc- I am sorry to say its more time at the coalface to get into the zone more

Relax whilst you stay on demo though - as it does not matter if you make 20 consecutive losses - and I can assure you - you would only go live when you are able to show 5 and 10 consecutive wins a day etc.

I did my first scalp sell on EU at 12 56 pm

Check it out

12 51 pm was a scalp buy - BUT with no new high and a LH is was clue along with LR's and PA that a change was in progress

So under 0890 now is sells - check out on other thread

Next week you will be taking these type of trades fairly easily - as long as we can get rid of you bias - that at present is giving you a bad time

AND I am not in this short, I have been burnt today trying to sell at every top and the one that I decided not to take worked... adding more frustration...

AND I am not in this short, I have been burnt today trying to sell at every top and the one that I decided not to take worked... adding more frustration...

I went through this over 10 yrs ago and Major Magnum went through it a lot during the middle and later part of last year. - now look at him ;)

I can sort you out - no problem - but you need to let go of all your past other teachings or stuff that's holding you back.

We need to do a lot of fine tuning and also getting yourself to overtake your own mind - all possible

Off for lunch - back later

Regards

I went through this over 10 yrs ago and Major Magnum went through it a lot during the middle and later part of last year. - now look at him ;)

I can sort you out - no problem - but you need to let go of all your past other teachings or stuff that's holding you back.

We need to do a lot of fine tuning and also getting yourself to overtake your own mind - all possible

Off for lunch - back later

Regards

Ok. Not sure how to let go of all other stuff?

The past two days were difficult to me,in public taking trades and loses way more than winners.

I am really down, despite I wanted to change but I couldn't, I kept shorting the market today at every top, it is difficult...

While I am not expecting to change in two days, at least I should "feel" the change, which is not happening atm..

I wish I could work on win %, entry early, remove bias, etc, not happened today....

I am determined to do this, but I guess the "willpower" isn't enough, maybe more screen time without trading? or trading with more specific rules...

I don't know, today I tried to keep myself off the screen after every trade, didn't happen, kept coming back and shorting....

till the point I gave up, then the market decided to turn....

I feel guilty atm, and will go out for some time...enjoy your meal and hope to get some wisdom from you when today or this weekend..thanks

next week should be better , not sure how though....

Man don't feel guilty... it takes time and constant effort... many people think that there is a magic formula and they will start feeling things in a day, week or a month... it takes longer than that. I have been spending a lot of time in the last year from morning to evening on several demo accounts and even today I get hit on the head several times a day =)

I can 100% assure you - you are reprogrammable - its just allowing it to happen

It not a 2 yr job etc - but it might take a month or two to get bias completely out of your mind and also how we speed up your reactions to adapting to taking in a lot of complex info all within say 30 seconds and then to react on it by pressing the mouse - and not think - its got to be a sell ;-)

I will enjoy the challenge

Regards

F