My journey towards consistency

cannot see any news

Hi Gft. If I remember correctly, shortly after 3pm GMT, there were comments from some people regarding Russia helping Greece with their debt problems. I picked up those comments on the squawk that i had mentioned to you. These comments are the ones that seem to have triggered some volatility in the dollar index, and thus all the dollar pairs.

Hope that helps. (btw, good to see you are hanging in there and doing a lot of work).

About the squawk - the colleagues in my office (there's 3-4 of us trading together) often say "Oh my God what's going on!" at which point I can very often relay some comments that just came across on the squawk which caused the volatility. (I listen to the squawk via my headphones). This matters more for lower timeframes obviously (such as yourself), less important for higher timeframes.

Hi Gft. If I remember correctly, shortly after 3pm GMT, there were comments from some people regarding Russia helping Greece with their debt problems. I picked up those comments on the squawk that i had mentioned to you. These comments are the ones that seem to have triggered some volatility in the dollar index, and thus all the dollar pairs.

Hope that helps. (btw, good to see you are hanging in there and doing a lot of work).

About the squawk - the colleagues in my office (there's 3-4 of us trading together) often say "Oh my God what's going on!" at which point I can very often relay some comments that just came across on the squawk which caused the volatility. (I listen to the squawk via my headphones). This matters more for lower timeframes obviously (such as yourself), less important for higher timeframes.

Thanks George, I didn't sign up yet with , it's good to know you picked it up from squawk.

I don't have time to watch the market all the time, I try to have three slots, early morning , after noon and at night, sessions around 60/90 minutes. Some days I manage 3/4 hours.

Hope your trading going well.

very bad day 155 trades...40 winners, 25% win percentage...

tried fixed targets, changed few things, ended up damaged...

one step forward, 2 steps back..not sure what else to say

Attachments

• TJ - Sheet5.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 148
very bad day 155 trades...40 winners, 25% win percentage...

tried fixed targets, changed few things, ended up damaged...

one step forward, 2 steps back..not sure what else to say

Hi G

Have a look at Major Magnums's results for today - posted after I think after 3 pm ? today

As far as i am concerned - 155 trades is just far far too many - how could you keep that up daily ??

Anything over say 25 trades in a full day - is too much - and even if you pyramid and peel them - like MM has done on his trades today - that might only add up to 50 or 75 entries / exits etc

I have a blue print that works - and as worked for me over 7 yrs

MM as fine tuned part of it - but it still works for him

I appreciate you want to discover your own way forward etc and maybe do it slightly different etc - and thats no problem - but in the end there is no 1 month short cut - it takes time / study / and total commitment to a proven formula.

In a nutshell -

1. you need over 60% win ratio - whether on 10 trades a day or 100 - ideally 70% +

2. You need RR's of ideally over 1 with a few over 3 and 4 every day

3. You need low drawdowns and a method that works day in day out in any normal market conditions

4. You have to accept losses - all part of the package - but keep them small and get out of them as quickly as possible - and ideally still with a small profit

5. You need to be focused and disciplined - and not swopping and changing etc etc

I know its only a few weeks into your thread and I will not be here after next Tuesday. You will go through massive ups and downs - its all part of the journey etc

I can assure you - there is no quick method to riches - and i dont mean it takes 5 years - but it will take more than 5 months etc etc

Keep at - try as many ways etc as you like - and I wish you well - because you need also to find something that you feel comfortable with - but please dont give up under 1000 intraday trades - whether that takes 1 month or 3 months

All the best

Regards

F

F,

Hi G

i don't know what to write...i feel down and uncomfortable...i wish i can express how i feel now

Have a look at Major Magnums's results for today - posted after I think after 3 pm ? today
good for him, i am no where he is, not even the same path

As far as i am concerned - 155 trades is just far far too many - how could you keep that up daily ??

today was a day off, so i decided to do it full time...ended up really bad

Anything over say 25 trades in a full day - is too much - and even if you pyramid and peel them - like MM has done on his trades today - that might only add up to 50 or 75 entries / exits etc

I have a blue print that works - and as worked for me over 7 yrs

i feel i need something that lets me stick to such blue print...i feel something is missing
MM as fine tuned part of it - but it still works for him

I appreciate you want to discover your own way forward etc and maybe do it slightly different etc - and thats no problem - but in the end there is no 1 month short cut - it takes time / study / and total commitment to a proven formula.

there's something wrong/missing, i don't know what it is

In a nutshell -

1. you need over 60% win ratio - whether on 10 trades a day or 100 - ideally 70% +

how? when i failed to follow rules in the first place

2. You need RR's of ideally over 1 with a few over 3 and 4 every day
this is hard, hard to know when to take profit, that's why i was testing 2R then 3R

3. You need low drawdowns and a method that works day in day out in any normal market conditions

2 pips sl was small enough to have low dd, it didn't work out as you see

4. You have to accept losses - all part of the package - but keep them small and get out of them as quickly as possible - and ideally still with a small profit

loss after loss, then revenge trading kicks in

5. You need to be focused and disciplined - and not swopping and changing etc etc

please tell me how, i feel the thing that is wrong/missing is in here

I know its only a few weeks into your thread and I will not be here after next Tuesday. You will go through massive ups and downs - its all part of the journey etc

you think so? i have feeling like i described, step forward, two backs

I can assure you - there is no quick method to riches - and i dont mean it takes 5 years - but it will take more than 5 months etc etc

i am not looking for shortcuts, nor riches

Keep at - try as many ways etc as you like - and I wish you well - because you need also to find something that you feel comfortable with - but please dont give up under 1000 intraday trades - whether that takes 1 month or 3 months

300 trades already, not thinking of stopping/quittings, just knowing what's wrong/missing and fix it, very frustrated and feeling down atm

All the best

Regards

F

i don't know what to write...i feel down and uncomfortable...i wish i can express how i feel now

Its normal when you are trying to learn and develop a new skill

good for him, i am no where he is, not even the same path

Exactly - he's been doing it over 14 months longer than you - but he like all other traders was just like you for a start - and now he shows it can work

today was a day off, so i decided to do it full time...ended up really bad

No problem - its good to experiment - but now you know - fixed methods intraday dont work

i feel i need something that lets me stick to such blue print...i feel something is missing

The part that is missing - is YOU adapting to whats required - and staying focused and keeping to the guidelines

there's something wrong/missing, i don't know what it is

As above

how? when i failed to follow rules in the first place

Exactly correct

2 pips sl was small enough to have low dd, it didn't work out as you see

How can you work with 2 pip stops when you have not got your timing correct - that may take 500 + trades

loss after loss, then revenge trading kicks in

Normal stuff

please tell me how, i feel the thing that is wrong/missing is in here

Yes - not following the blueprint

you think so? i have feeling like i described, step forward, two backs

Normal - ask Major Magnum how he felt on his journey

i am not looking for shortcuts, nor riches

Remember the comment Nickb mentioned - ie trying to change a 6 mins abs course and find one that works in 3 mins ;-) - thats how I see you atm - instead of step by step progress

300 trades already, not thinking of stopping/quittings, just knowing what's wrong/missing and fix it, very frustrated and feeling down atm

Trading is never black or white - or yes or no - its a fine line you develop with time and experience and more skill

Hope this helps G

So ideally next few days - keep watching PA on a 1 min and in TW's cherry pick a few trades - not more than 10 over a day

One really good point

I notice you took some buys - and some even worked - that's positive - ie getting rid of bear bias all the while

All the best

Regards

F

Listen mate

There are not many people left on the site that will say this as they dont post anymore ,myself included ,due to Forexmosperian....But I have been reading over your thread every now and then and just thought I`d comment ..If you want to believe me thats your choice but I will say what needs to be said

First off ....dont waste another second trying anything Forexmospherian says...It total bo**ox ...I understand the appeal of finding someone on a forum who at first glance seems a profitable and experienced trader that is willing to spend time giving advice and mentoring but trust me nothing is further from the truth

I read over your posts asking him what way his linear regression setting are and other indicators he uses ..As you can see you dont get specific answers ..you got "they change all the time or different brokers will be different (my own personal favourite was were he said 2 people on the same platform with same broker get different looking charts .unbelievable)...
The reason you dont get specific is he doesnt do specific ...Al his posts and supposedly live calls are all ambigous at best ....go back over his live calls thread ,anyday and just look what he does ...he says things like buys over xx sell under xx and later on in the day ,wherever the price is gone he will say he took the profitable trades ...He is a hindsight trader and post charts after the fact showing the LR`s that line up to make it profitable

He goes on repetitively about Majormagnum has learned from him for the past year and a half ...first up he knew him from a previous site that he came from ,that they were all part of some group ...and all he does is post up his demo trades nothing more .....so dont look at him as a Mofo success story

You know the saying "if it looks to good" ..go back over his threads from the start and when people question him ,the ridiculous answers he gives....you can see yourself from scalping it requires a lot of concentration...now try watch 6 currencies on small time frames,trade at least 3 of them and post non stop on this forum and see how far you get ..He is a blogger and he is a fraud ,plain and simple...he may not require or want money but you dont need to ask for money to be a fraud

He has already taken your time and by the look of your last post ,some emotional currency too ....dont let him take any more

Good luck in any case

Listen mate

There are not many people left on the site that will say this as they dont post anymore ,myself included ,due to Forexmosperian....But I have been reading over your thread every now and then and just thought I`d comment ..If you want to believe me thats your choice but I will say what needs to be said

First off ....dont waste another second trying anything Forexmospherian says...It total bo**ox ...I understand the appeal of finding someone on a forum who at first glance seems a profitable and experienced trader that is willing to spend time giving advice and mentoring but trust me nothing is further from the truth

I read over your posts asking him what way his linear regression setting are and other indicators he uses ..As you can see you dont get specific answers ..you got "they change all the time or different brokers will be different (my own personal favourite was were he said 2 people on the same platform with same broker get different looking charts .unbelievable)...
The reason you dont get specific is he doesnt do specific ...Al his posts and supposedly live calls are all ambigous at best ....go back over his live calls thread ,anyday and just look what he does ...he says things like buys over xx sell under xx and later on in the day ,wherever the price is gone he will say he took the profitable trades ...He is a hindsight trader and post charts after the fact showing the LR`s that line up to make it profitable

He goes on repetitively about Majormagnum has learned from him for the past year and a half ...first up he knew him from a previous site that he came from ,that they were all part of some group ...and all he does is post up his demo trades nothing more .....so dont look at him as a Mofo success story

You know the saying "if it looks to good" ..go back over his threads from the start and when people question him ,the ridiculous answers he gives....you can see yourself from scalping it requires a lot of concentration...now try watch 6 currencies on small time frames,trade at least 3 of them and post non stop on this forum and see how far you get ..He is a blogger and he is a fraud ,plain and simple...he may not require or want money but you dont need to ask for money to be a fraud

He has already taken your time and by the look of your last post ,some emotional currency too ....dont let him take any more

Good luck in any case

Utter rubbish

Listen mate

Good luck in any case

Why does it bother you so much?
It is a forum and if people want to use information offered why not?
You also say he knew MM from another forum and by implication that is why he is now successful and yet you say he is a fraud, contradiction no?
There are many fantasists and angry people in the world and it seems many gravitate to forums, you are no exception. Your purpose is to have a go at just F or are you correcting all the wrongs as you see them?
I just don't get people and particularly forums, why does sharing and having common interests have to be so irking to others?
Most of your posts are of the same ilk, maybe to get some real interest in life or a job and then things will not trouble you so much.

i really hope to keep this thread for trading and consistency...

trade2windows, thanks for your opinion, i am open for learning, please share your method, and please don't judge f, or call him fraud without a proof...

f, sorry, i really don't know what to say, you are helping me and i trust you, just don't let me down/leave me or this forum before getting me to the other side

i really hope to keep this thread for trading and consistency...

trade2windows, thanks for your opinion, i am open for learning, please share your method, and please don't judge f, or call him fraud without a proof...

f, sorry, i really don't know what to say, you are helping me and i trust you, just don't let me down/leave me or this forum before getting me to the other side

gft,

If you want help and are following F, how on earth do you do 150 trades, in nothing I read does he advocate that, so you want help but will not heed any advice.
What happened to taking a break and coming back fresh?
On a 10 hr day you took 15 trades an hour, when you know it's 2 pairs and only more if you are in profit and 4 windows an hour. I got that from cursory reading.
If you want to learn the method that F uses, then use it, it is not an a la carte trading method.
Of course ignore this and pretend to yourself that you are trying your best, I am sure that will help you the most!

short eu 7 00 at 54

You are shorting into interim support level - which can be OK

Also time alone is not the enough - you always need more clues and at 7 00 am - I had 4 Lrs under price with some quicks ones still saying is a buy above low at 0750 area

I can see this is your weakness for now

Need to understand PA and LRs and price movement atm

It will come better every day and every 5 hrs + of watching and learning from a live chart at the so called coalface

Its like balancing and letting a clutch out on a car with a hill start - its a skill and hard to explain - but then - it becomes easy as you get used to it

Regards

F

You are shorting into interim support level - which can be OK

Also time alone is not the enough - you always need more clues and at 7 00 am - I had 4 Lrs under price with some quicks ones still saying is a buy above low at 0750 area

I can see this is your weakness for now

Need to understand PA and LRs and price movement atm

It will come better every day and every 5 hrs + of watching and learning from a live chart at the so called coalface

Its like balancing and letting a clutch out on a car with a hill start - its a skill and hard to explain - but then - it becomes easy as you get used to it

Regards

F

2 quick lrs where above the price, i replied in your thread, break short trendline

Attachments

• 2015-04-09 07_25_33-.png
    2015-04-09 07_25_33-.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 511
2 quick lrs where above the price, i replied in your thread, break short trendline

Yes - so under your first TL then a quick scalp for maybe 2 or 3 pips

BUT - LRs and PA are still saying its in a bull price structure above 0750 and after 7 00 am etc

There will always be conflict in trading

Its never black or white - or if so very rare

You have to be fluid to see how its not worths scalp selling for just a few pips - when the main move after 7 00 am is up

It will come to you