My journey towards consistency

This was a classic example of my method

Remember also - not every scalp entry is the same - its so complex - but its like balancing a clutch on a car - but it get easier the more experienced you become etc

This was a classic example of my method

Remember also - not every scalp entry is the same - its so complex - but its like balancing a clutch on a car - but it get easier the more experienced you become etc

sometimes, i feel i know nothing about your method f, i don't want to sound desperate , but seriously i was thinking of shorting at 12 39... not only it didn't happen, but also you were long...

sometimes, i feel i know nothing about your method f, i don't want to sound desperate , but seriously i was thinking of shorting at 12 39... not only it didn't happen, but also you were long...

Dont worry - when MM comes back - ask him - so many times he got completely confused

In the end - he realised - look for changes at new lows and new highs - if in TW's

Lets look why you would short at the end of 12 30 pm TW ??

Trend line support was still under as well as more LRs although quickest LR saw a 2 pip pullback

Dont worry - when MM comes back - ask him - so many times he got completely confused

In the end - he realised - look for changes at new lows and new highs - if in TW's

you mean 12 45 we didn't have a new low after low 12 15 at 84 so this mean favoring long?

Lets look why you would short at the end of 12 30 pm TW ??

Trend line support was still under as well as more LRs although quickest LR saw a 2 pip pullback

I wasn't looking at shorting 12 30... i was looking to short at 12 39...lrs were above the price as shown in my screen

Attachments

• 2015-03-31 12_55_04.png
    2015-03-31 12_55_04.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 99
you mean 12 45 we didn't have a new low after low 12 15 at 84 so this mean favoring long?

Not quite - but PA / LRs etc all said try higher to next R area

That R area was 98 / 120 00

Now 120 00 not breached - 1 00 pm was a sell but now tell me your interim supports again ??

HH's and HL's - can all change on a 1 min chart at a interim R level

It might not send it 100 pips the other way - but you expect 5 -15 pips as a start

On UJ - price can also drop under 12 15 low at 84 it it wants to - as over 60 mins now

all depends on supports of 84 and 86 holding