My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

1225532-work-KathleenNew.jpg

kathleen brooks: phwooaarr shes a bit of alright isnt she lads!? wudnt mind showin her my pin bar. :clap::clap:

Last edited:
seems like theres a lot of worried spreadbetters here whove become sleuths to out the evil vendors. my question is wot is their motivation? why do they want to be like dom off the bbc; is it bcoz theyre worried about the little guy on here (dont think so), or is it bcoz theyre jel of all the money these scammers r makin??

i say - gud on the scammers for being cleverer than muggins (dont want to see old people robbed though, draw the line at that)

we are about to initiate a new candidate into my masonic lodge next week. I'm actually his Proposer. Not sure how many of the auld farts realise yet that he's gay. I wonder what the reactions will be when it dawns on them :)

we are about to initiate a new candidate into my masonic lodge next week. I'm actually his Proposer. Not sure how many of the auld farts realise yet that he's gay. I wonder what the reactions will be when it dawns on them :)

Sounds like an interesting situation! Make sure you take a picture of their faces when they find out, and post it up here.

It was Bernard Nanning that said '...I wouldn't like to be gay - that would mean I have been rejected by men as well as women...' lol...Woody Allen said that bi-sexuality is the ideal state to be as it '...doubles your chance of a date on a Saturday night...'

Benj1981

WTF!!!

Waisted more than an hour reading this crap. I must be earning your money with cpc (cost per click). If you need attention, go see your mom...

I am sure many people in here share my opinion.

WFT!!!

So now and then I come in here to read some quality thoughts thats been posted in here and what did I get???

130 pages of Crap!!!

:)

I'll personally hand over a bottle of Moet & Chandon if you crap this journal up to page 1000

What more do u want buddy?? Im trading a live account with real wonga, but i aint just gonna punt 4 the sake of it, so in the meantime i share some thought provoking chat about issues in da world.

I like a challenge.

GTTY.

P.s - sounds like u might be into the scat thing (theres websites for that - but u didnt hear it from me)