Message For Ftse Traders......

thanks a heap my friend you hve adde to my confusion,
i have to ask whats a golden cross?:confused::LOL:

Golden cross is where the short term MA breaks above the long term MA, which usually indicates a bullish market.

Death or dead cross is where the long term MA breaks above the short term MA, indicating a turn to the bears.

As far as I know anyway...

Hi All,

I'm not so sure we have broken out of any down trend. I don't have decent intraday charts for FTSE to hand but based on the fact that the Dow tends to be the dog that wags the FTSE tail, the Dow has just hit the top of a downward channel on the 60 min chart. I know a lot of you guys are shorter term than that but I feel this all may go lower yet. Next touch on the bottom of the channel is around 6500 for the Dow.

if you look at the chart my friend, it clearly states 10 mins...........

I was referring to intraday chart as i am a scalper, this is a counter trend rally.

I am still a bear in a bear market and expect 3000 to be hit like my teacher Sir William.....

Don't get obsessed with the short side because you will get burnt just like those that did in the last 2 days if you read these forums. I have read on forums where people had long term short positions with no stops and have been burnt on FTSE & DOW with the major reversal that we have seen.....

S&P may recapture 710-720-730!!

That's why I am a scalper, I am not obsessed with either side.........I just scalp the move!!

The market has rallied just as i predicted on my chart........and will go futher!!

It is not good to trade the FSTE based on the DOW......but you are entitled to your opinion!!

added another long S&P 694..........stop loss 690!!

I think that makes it 3 contracts long in total @ an average of 695-696........

stop loss 689..........

let the games begin!!!

already in profit on RIo tinto

OK here we go..we are off to the races!!

I had a nice siesta, my sister woke me up but I feel re-energised!!

Golden cross is where the short term MA breaks above the long term MA, which usually indicates a bullish market.

Death or dead cross is where the long term MA breaks above the short term MA, indicating a turn to the bears.

As far as I know anyway...

yes this is correct, sorry i did not answer but was away, you can google them both.

I'm the only bull today on this forum................

lets see who wins now that i have used my own money.....hehee!!

Money trades just to show you I believe in my analysis

barclays long 75.6 stop loss 70 ..........target 83!!

long Rio tinto 1729..stop loss 1700 ...target 1800

long FTSE 3555...stop loss 3525!! target 3600- 3620

OK let the mini bull market begin..........

wave 4 correction still in place

All trades except one is in profit.........

I have just read a post that criticises my trading strategy and indirectly attacks me. I found it quiet upsetting and I am thinking about packing in all these posts. I work hard just to help the newbies and show people my method and perspective, the least one can do is at least show some respect and say thank you now and again.

What am I going to gain from putting all these live trades on here and helping people. I only do it to help the newbies....

I will not say who it was because one should never name and shame.

If I read another negative comment on here I will disappear.......

thank you people

Wall Street - don't stop posting. Your comments are most welcome. It is up to us to decide whether they are of merit or not. Don't let them get to you. You can rise above it. The anonymity of the internet allows many to throw stones without fear of consequence.

All trades except one is in profit.........

I have just read a post that criticises my trading strategy and indirectly attacks me. I found it quiet upsetting and I am thinking about packing in all these posts. I work hard just to help the newbies and show people my method and perspective, the least one can do is at least show some respect and say thank you now and again.

What am I going to gain from putting all these live trades on here and helping people. I only do it to help the newbies....

I will not say who it was because one should never name and shame.

If I read another negative comment on here I will disappear.......

thank you people

post was not on this thread was it?

ignore it, people get jealous all the time.

Hey WS,
how far do you see S&P rising?

I am sorry my friend........

I have been upset with the negative comment...I work hard and offer free advice/analysis whilst people charge an absolute fortune and teach them some silly indicators.

please do your own analysis....

I am going to take a break for today and consider any future postings on this forum

I wish you the best of luck my friend....

Mine was the negative comment?

I didn't mean it in a negative way or as a means to sponge data from you.
I see many people ask this sort of question on here and thought it was ok.

It wasn't my intention to offend you.

Many apologies if it was me.

WS, head up mate, forget what others say. Your making a profit, your information and advice is appreciated by some, at least. I dont really see how anyone can have a negative view on your posts, no valid reason anyway, at the end of the day, you encourage everyone to do their own research, if someone does not like your advice, no one is forcing to trade on it. Sorry to hear your offended anyway pal, rise above it!

WS, ignore the Pr**ks!!! Just jelousy, and some get aggetated and bash when someone makes good calls consistently and taking regular points from the markets on a consistent basis.

Looking around this forum in general, there are some big EGOs flying about.. bashing anyone who makes consistent returns on a regular basis, just that they cant do the same and have the need to bash... You know who you are!!!

wellllllll..... at least the s&p is doing the decent thing and falling. Spent three hours waiting for my short to come back onside.

I havent been on here for long but I can immediately recognise the genuine help that wallstreet gives to the newbies and everybody. So helpful and ready to share his knowledge.. and Im really thankful for that. Not only willing to share but teach as well. You are an immense example to others on this board and I usually lurk around on most forums but Ive been encouraged by your example to share anything I find as well and Ive began posting. I know its hurtful to be attacked unjustly, and I hope that all the kind words that people put forward will outweigh any vitriol that the jealous and ignorant may spout.

I really admire your technical analysis skills wallstreet. You were right on the money with your prediction with the ftse and in general. It did shoot up to 3600. Wow.. seriously in awe of how you do that, would definately like to learn.. So please please dont stop teaching.

Out of my SPX short at 6986. I'll go back in under 6900. Sidelines until then. I've a sell order on the FTSE in case we crater. I'll go and tweak that now.

WS, you'll find idiots everywhere, even on the internet :))