Message For Ftse Traders......

I see support at 3665 (S2) and 3688 from Dec lows. Set up not perfect as the medium term looks bearish to me.. but 've gone long 3703 stop 3664 target 3724...

Sorry that was twaddle : long 3703 stop 3684 target 3724

S2: 3685

typing like a chimp today

Here we arew 3700 on footsie 6950 Dow.
Indeed we are over sold.
Going in long as we speak here, not too heavey as we need to see the USA open before getting the Large Buying orders in.
When the market is in panic mode, wait and buy the FU** out of it.
See you on the other side guys :)
Its going to get messy, however I guarentee we shall see much higher market prices befre the end of this week.

Here we arew 3700 on footsie 6950 Dow.
Indeed we are over sold.
Going in long as we speak here, not too heavey as we need to see the USA open before getting the Large Buying orders in.
When the market is in panic mode, wait and buy the FU** out of it.
See you on the other side guys :)
Its going to get messy, however I guarentee we shall see much higher market prices befre the end of this week.

Is this guarentee legally binding?

Is this guarentee legally binding?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :cheesy:

However these prices are attractive, let USA do its stuff and then up up we go ......

As from later today/tomorrow in to the end of this week 3700 & 6950 will be ore like 3950 and 7300

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :cheesy:

However these prices are attractive, let USA do its stuff and then up up we go ......

As from later today/tomorrow in to the end of this week 3700 & 6950 will be ore like 3950 and 7300

this close to the NOV lows, we have to test them...i would wait for that and see.

but tomtom is one top dog trader

haha..............tennisball, you really are a character?

Yeah I use wit to offset my losses! That ftse rally is looking like a bear flag - that'll teach me not to buy into a downtrend, still lets see if the original premis of the trade is valid - support at 3685 and 3690 should hold and we should see some upside. Come on Bernanke - print some money and buy some stocks!

Watch oscars latest video.

He is so bearish is ridiculous, and I agree. His analysis is pretty much the best out there, and he is predicting big down side in US, which ultimatly means we are a bit ****ed

It is testing the Oct lows. I can hold my short to see what is going to happen because I have a profit on it. Anytime, now, the stops will start triggering. There will be a rise in the beginning and then we shall see what will happen next.

Watch oscars latest video.

He is so bearish is ridiculous, and I agree. His analysis is pretty much the best out there, and he is predicting big down side in US, which ultimatly means we are a bit ****ed

tell me about it my friend.........more often than not when my analysis contradicts his I end up failing.

He is phenomenal........

Still long and will add more when this rises.
Beware of bear of traps ...(others ready for a crash)
Only one side of the market here for me, then I will be holding for a few days and have the account to take it.

I'm just sitting back and trading equities for now.......I'm not comfortable shorting this market as i believe there not much scope to short, but we never know!!

Its too risky....

I will not go long again as I have already been long this morning and have been stopped out..........

my RIO trade is working wonders again.......but i must stick to Indices on this thread!!

my tools- MA's have all been taken out and trendlines(not very strong indicators) are the only support for now.......

wait and see mode!!

Last edited:
Good morning all, Just came across this thread from a post on another thread, I hope you don't mind if i join you?

It seems from what i have read so far we are all in agreement on the ftse, the expectation is a move to the upside, going side ways at the mo