Message For Ftse Traders......

OKay guys interesting afternoon............just got back from the bob the builder job!!

long , long, long.......la , la, la...laaa!

my Dow position got taken out breakeven...........thats after being in profit of 30 points!!
but i opened another long again @ 7285 again .......stop loss 7200 , target 100 points!!

still long on S&P...target 780 or thereabouts

my barclays isn't looking good

I opened a long on FTSE @ 3840..and i have just closed for another 35 points!!

OK guys i am off now, need to pick up a few prescriptions from the hospital

happy trading

huh hum........

stop loss hit on both Dow and S&P trades - oh well I wont be trying that experiment again!! tut tut..naughty boy!! haha!!

but my Barclays is still in profit strangely enough, giving further support it is immune to any market crash and very strong!!

I shorted Rio Tinto again and that provided a nice little hedge for me and absorbed a fait bit of the losses on US markets...

sl to +20 so cancels out the earlier smelly finger nail

So Jock strap and Geo fract.............how many points have you guys made today?

you seem to be doing well and very active...

I have been lazy this week and will certainly get more active next week

So Jock strap and Geo fract.............how many points have you guys made today?

Hi WS,

Only 2 trades, total -1 for the day. Spent most of my time watching. I think JS did ok though?

How about you Wallstreet?

Ollie

The s&p seems to have re-entered the downtrend its been in since the 8th. So I'm still a bhear on the ftse and will only put on shorts. However my flu may be causing me to be a bear.

Just checking my spreadsheet...

34 points up in total today. Only going £1 a point at the moment.

6 wins (67pts) , 3 losses (33 pts)

Jim

Last edited: