Message For Ftse Traders......

vcvohan - Yes the learning curve is tough, especially when it is mostly self taught. Heck, I'm a property developer. What am I doing here???

Re 3765 as support. Don't know. My gut feeling tells me this market wants to go down a lot more, but I shouldn't always trade my gut. I just trade what I see which is better and takes emotion and opinion out. If the trend is broken then we look for new support.

FTSE is looking weak guys.................blame the DAX!!

im off out ..............my analysis isnt working very well today, but who cares

"you shall take my life, but you will never take my freedom", William Wallace

"you shall take out my stop loss, but you shall never take away my capital"....wallstreet edited version.... haha!!

I had a play at 3790 short too, with a S/L at 3805. Obviously I got stopped out at 3805, but my target was 3775, which would've been a nice play if I hadn't got stopped out! Even with a 30pt stop you were out too, so luckily I didn't brave that one!

vchohan - good call on the turn at 3765/70. I had support at 3762 the low from back in the middle of the night sometime. What made you choose 3765/70?

Thanks
The way the candlesticks formed a higher low on the 15.20 on the 5min chart and the low of last night in a pessamistic view of 3765 for a long.

3825 for resistence.

You could prob make 10 to 20 points bouncing off the support and resistence so long as there's no break.

Viks

Anyone going long here ?
Foostie is 3810 dow 7200.
Im going in long now, if I get 15pts from entry I will close.
So long 200 per point and 200 per point on both index's

Wish me luck as Im going to need it .....looking nasty here but worth a buy in my book.

If these levels hold I could be fast with adding to these postions which could end up making over a million if this market rallys 100 to 300 pts....

Believe me its possible....7500 dow and 4000 on footsie would be nice.....

So need 500 pts from both postions and need an average postion of £2000 per point....

Will it or wont it ???

Watch this space Im long and will add add as the market increases in value.

If these levels hold I could be fast with adding to these postions which could end up making over a million if this market rallys 100 to 300 pts....

So need 500 pts from both postions and need an average postion of £2000 per point....

Will it or wont it ???

You must have deep pockets Mate, But i hope it works! Good luck!

Will it or wont it ???

WOW!!!! Good luck mate! Damn that's a lot of money!

Just require Dow to Hold 7200 and footsie to hold 3800 and its party time.
If this comes of the beers are on me for all who is reading this !

looks like its winding up for a breakout. 5min looks to be making a wedge pattern.

for me until 3855 is taken out its still a downtrend.