Message For Ftse Traders......

ftse100,very oversold on the hourly chart
no retracement columns as yet
10 by 3 hourly data

Attachments

• ft.png
    ft.png
    14 KB · Views: 95
at the pivot on the daily...where do we go from here...??

Attachments

• pivot.png
    pivot.png
    56 KB · Views: 82
wallstreet...how is youre wife.is she still in hospital.?
did she have any surgery.?
our best wishes to her from all on this board

what has been going on, i left my desk at 11.30ish and have not looked at the mkt since.

s & p 500.hourly data.4 point box size.3 reversal
the arrow is the count column /vertical count.the target is 800 which has been achieved.expect some turbulence.fasten seat belts.make sure youre chair is in the upright position.
do you know ehere the life jackets and emergency exits are .??

Attachments

• s800.png
    s800.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 99
Sorry to be a doomsayer todays chaps - but on a yearly chart indices are now poking out the bottom of a big wedge - the market could really *really* **** its pants soon! I hope not as I have just taken a profit due to cowardice.

I have just placed one cancels other orders as follows:

FTSE long @ 4065 - target 4100
FTSE short @ 4020 - target 3990

20 point stops on both. I may move targets depending on what signals the US give us....

KJ

Well that almost worked!!! I moved my stop to b/even and was stopped out. A big shame as the market moved to within 3 points of 3990......
KJ

What is it about these stimulus packages that just sends the markets running for cover? :D

Last edited:
Well that almost worked!!! I moved my stop to b/even and was stopped out. A big shame as the market moved to within 3 points of 3990......
KJ

That's sticking to your targets alright! I entered at 4044 targeting 15-20 points, the next minute I opened the IG ticket it dropped again so I did a smash and grab to get 32 pips. Hardly graceful!

Let's try again....... The US markets are definitely showing the way in terms of range contraction IMO. As before these are OCO orders.

Long FTSE @ 4060 Target 4100
Short FTSE @ 3985 Target 3950

KJ

enough is enough, if you have not made any money today then best left alone. your either going to give back your profits or loose even more than you already have lost.

stop trading and live to fight another day.

good evening gents.

I am done for the day. exceeded my daily target, hope i donot trade something again today!!
Trying hard to shut the computer!! I need to get out of the chair and head to the gym!!

Take care guys
Shorted dax 4232 and out at 4212
Shorted gold at 973 and out at 968
Shorted ftse at 4032 and out at 4018

I am done for the day. exceeded my daily target, hope i donot trade something again today!!
Trying hard to shut the computer!! I need to get out of the chair and head to the gym!!

Take care guys
Shorted dax 4232 and out at 4212
Shorted gold at 973 and out at 968
Shorted ftse at 4032 and out at 4018

well done my friend, yes good discipline too

Thanks Wallstreet,
I am still learning to control the emotions, hard thing to follow!!
I am still thinking... if i had left the dax open...... it is 4198 now!!!