Message For Ftse Traders......

Hi mate,

not seen you on here for a while, wwhat do you think of Hiddink? and the "special ones2 comments is coming home?

i would have preferred hiddink in the 1st place but we will see, as you mentioned replacing the special one will never be easy and if he came back it would be awesome.

thinking about it hiddinks relationship with roman might be crucial to him being successful where others havent....including the special one!

some areas to watch for tomorrow
res at 4160,4170 and 4190
could this be a change of scenario.before we were pivoting off a support.now we could be pivoting from a resistance
anybody got ideas
5 min data.4 point box size.
2 reversal ie 8 points to change column

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Cash (£2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    FTSE 100 Cash (£2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    13.4 KB · Views: 112
i would have preferred hiddink in the 1st place but we will see, as you mentioned replacing the special one will never be easy and if he came back it would be awesome.

thinking about it hiddinks relationship with roman might be crucial to him being successful where others havent....including the special one!

i agree, always going to be difficult working for a billionare owner who is slightly used to getting his own way! Anyway, any thoughts to the market today?

If you look on my daily chart, we have a decending triangle (red) formed the last week or so, and a symmetrical triangle. Red topline still and lower blue.

Attachments

• snapshot-93.png
    snapshot-93.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 120
sold again @ 4062

stop now @ 4067

another sell @ 4055 but i think i have enough for now.