Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

cant help but feel ive seriously missed out on eur/usd, i said all along i wanted a biggie and there it was. Maybe the thread caused me to get out

Attachments

• 2012-01-24_1343.png
    2012-01-24_1343.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 103
Well, hats off to you guys :cool: I've just been playing around with eur/usd to see what it's like for your daily chore and managed to lose a fiver in pretty short order - that'd be £500 to you lot since I was only 10p.

Damn thing jumps about like a maniac on speed and I'm a nervous wreck after an hour.

Don't know how you do it - I'm lost in admiration :)

Well, hats off to you guys :cool: I've just been playing around with eur/usd to see what it's like for your daily chore and managed to lose a fiver in pretty short order - that'd be £500 to you lot since I was only 10p.

Damn thing jumps about like a maniac on speed and I'm a nervous wreck after an hour.

Don't know how you do it - I'm lost in admiration :)

hey barjon, next time, do the exact opp of what u was gona do, ud be up 500 points.... or a 5er... :)

p.s. it was onli a light hearted joke, before anyone starts attacking me with a virtual baseball bat.....

And a good morning to you guys. :)

Wanted to get up at 3am, but ended up sleeping straight through for 12h. Such discipline!

And... Moves just died out.

Going to make me a nice breakfast now. Hopefully it'll have made a decision and either broken 90 in manly bravado or been buried 90 pips under to 1.29.

hey barjon, next time, do the exact opp of what u was gona do, ud be up 500 points.... or a 5er... :)

p.s. it was onli a light hearted joke, before anyone starts attacking me with a virtual baseball bat.....

losing a fiver at 10p a point is 50 points...

Nope again -3.

Methinks I should maybe loosen my stop. Or get better at choosing trades.

I hate these moves without momentum. Nothing clean and clear these days. :(