Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Out for +3. Reversing again already?

Short 1.3019.

That looks like a decent entry. (y)

Just my opinion but I'd stay away from the long side for short term trades for a bit. At least until we see a definite move up from here. Shorting looks better for now.

Peter

And out again for +1. What's up with the small ranges lately? Can't get any followup!

I'll just sit back for now or else I'll be chasing the market.

And out again for +1. What's up with the small ranges lately? Can't get any followup!

I'll just sit back for now or else I'll be chasing the market.

It's been choppy, whipsaw trading for 2 weeks now. It does suck. I'm waiting for one of Flash's classic 100 pippers!

Peter

That looks like a decent entry. (y)

Just my opinion but I'd stay away from the long side for short term trades for a bit. At least until we see a definite move up from here. Shorting looks better for now.

Peter

Yeah, by all accounts that looked good, but the long side is strong today.

Whoo, looks like a short covered right there. Up to 1.3025 now. Going to crash now or fakeout?

lady lucks with me today so far,my euro stop wasnt taken on that last high by a lot less than a pip, will probably re enter if stopped. Chart earlier shows why im short anywhere below the days high

Both these charts look really good to me,problem is they cant both be right from these levels,if cad beaks,and it looks like been on the verge of a collapse,then im in trouble with any euro shorts. however euro chart looks like a good sell to me.One of those dilema that normally goes wrong during a poor run. Best hope is that euro starts to fall right now and take away and decision I have to make

Attachments

• 2012-01-23_2031.png
    2012-01-23_2031.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 2012-01-23_2032.png
    2012-01-23_2032.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 102
^ I think you're going to get taken out, milord. It's hovering pretty darn close.

-----

Man, you Brits have it good. I think I'll start getting up at 3am everyday now just to catch the meaningful moves, lol.

Why can't US session move as much? *sigh* :(

any of you guys heard of Kashif Aziz. Hes just sent me an email for his £800 forex course. He didnt get a polite reply

ill ride a little long in the belief that the line will hold.I admire your ability to make a decision like that during a trade. I rarely cut a trade short

^ When I see I'm wrong, I'm out. No questions asked.

But I have a terrible habit of overtrading. I keep losses small, but they're still numerous. :(

Ok, liking this PA a lot more. Short 1.3031.

Yeah, F this. Out for -2. Too much chop and small ranges for my liking.

See you guys tomorrow morning.