Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

flash you handing out freebees again room filling up ------ where the flick is my biscuit

dont worry a few losers and it will be clear again. If my ej fails it will look like im catching a shooting star. im blinded by a big fall due si wont be taking 1/2 off anytime soon. Youve had some good form lately,have you been on the diesel oil again

flash just wondering if the white coats have arrived at the manor yet ,and if they have -- hand them a paint brush so that they can help with restorations

flash just wondering if the white coats have arrived at the manor yet ,and if they have -- hand them a paint brush so that they can help with restorations

having to do the restore myself at moment. I told the workers they could share this weeks profits and they all f5cked off.

having to do the restore myself at moment. I told the workers they could share this weeks profits and they all f5cked off.

:LOL::LOL: very good, l'm sure it will come good, i can see what you looking at, its looking as though a fall is imminent, just got to be patient mate. i'd personally like to see some momentum down before l jumped in

blast --- this eur is a right pig to trade today -22

Unlucky BP, what timeframe are you using if you don't mind me asking, I use the 10 minute for EU, and simply nothing more than swinging the MACD with the 5 Minute for confirmation, has given me 4 trades today 3 right and 1 wrong.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
on 15min rob ------ fighting the trend here at the moment will come good ------- just curious were your trades around 9.40-50 : 11.10-20 and 12.20 -30 areas

on 15min rob ------ fighting the trend here at the moment will come good ------- just curious were your trades around 9.40-50 : 11.10-20 and 12.20 -30 areas

08.00 Long, winning trade
10.40 short losing trade
11.40 short winning trade
14.10 long winning trade

hope that helps mate

ok thanks made a mistake with times posted should have been 10.40-50 : 12.10-20 ;13.20-30 but thanks anyway ------ blast missed my short @1.2945

im on suicide watch today.get the white coats ready,this ej cant go any higher.:mad:

I hate being in a situation like this with the ej. It has since fallen nearly 300 pips from its high. Im feeling a little sick,but then clearly I didnt pick the right entry point before the collapse and it overshot my level by about 50 pips,so was the level even correct? who knows/

I hate being in a situation like this with the ej. It has since fallen nearly 300 pips from its high. Im feeling a little sick,but then clearly I didnt pick the right entry point before the collapse and it overshot my level by about 50 pips,so was the level even correct? who knows/

Nice one Flash.

Nothing to learn here I feel. Just one of those things.

I only take currency trades if I see a bargain and whatever you saw yesterday I saw similar. I shorted eur/jpy at 13304 looking for it to break below this number as it was already at great highs. My stop was 25pts above and I closed at 13329.

Looking at your posts our levels were very similar. We both got buggered by the move and lost instead of making a mint.

The trade will show on my 30 day account at the end of the month in my journal.

Also got buggered by the Dax yesterday on a similar move.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.