Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

A very nicely timed trade. When are you planning on getting out?

I've already got out PB

It may go up some more, but there is a slight divergence atm. The main reason for closing it was r/r - it was 2% risk and 3% reward which is much better than my average r/r

I've already got out PB

It may go up some more, but there is a slight divergence atm. The main reason for closing it was r/r - it was 2% risk and 3% reward which is much better than my average r/r
Your trade went off straight out of the blocks which is always good news. The only reason I asked about an exit was that around the time I posted I was thinking I’d be getting out if I were in Long at that level. Glad you took a good profit. Never need an excuse for that.

short nzd/usd at .8374 sl.8410

settled for +20 and +8

Brings to a close one of my best months for calls and one of my best finacial starts of a year. Same thing happened last year. I was banging them in for fun Jan-March and made much more in those 3 months than the other 9 put together. Ive made more than I did this time last year so just need to hope I dont have a repeat of last year. Great to see some new good posters and quite a few on the sidelines watching.

Have a great break and good luck for April

Last edited by a moderator:
I was OK keeping my audjpy trade on overnight last night, but tonight there is a veritable tsunami of JPY data being released (23:15 -00:00 GMT) and we’re heading into a UK bank holiday weekend starting today. It’s mid-afternoon US which means it gets quiet on a normal day and no major data releases are scheduled. It makes no sense to let an open trade ride in these circumstances, so I’m out at 97.95 for +18 for a risk of 29 pips intradtrade drawdown of -16.

trying short euro here at 1.2830
16 pip stop

Closed at 1.2802 for ++28

Sorry it's a bit late. It was a limit order, as I've got too go to work today! :(
eurij.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/eurij.jpg/

Last edited: