Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

So what amount of capital do each of you guys have in your trading accounts?

And then 2ndly what size per point are you making these trades at?

So what amount of capital do each of you guys have in your trading accounts?

And then 2ndly what size per point are you making these trades at?

It varies from trader to trader. Some are demo,some large and some not saying.Im never more than £20 pp or equivalent in lots.The main thing is everyone calls as they take the trades,thats the main thing for this thread. As for account size,mine is small compared to what I trade and I just transfer in and out as needed. I see no reason to leave large amounts anyones account but mine,so I work of an emotional amount if you wanted to talk in %:) We are still waiting to hear what your past name on t2win was:)

Looking at the EUR, CHF and AUD they're all looking ripe for a bounce tonight.

GBP, USD and JPY on the other hand look good for a correction.

Gee im sorry Mr Strict for ruining the sancity of this thread by trying to generate some actual trading discussion... :LOL::eek:

Im gna join you guys though and sell NZD/JPY in a few seconds time at 79.06,
target set at 77.80

as mentioned before ,wheres the stop. if you dont want to include stops then please dont post. if your style is not for this thread please respect what others want,thanks

same reasons as last time for kiwi trade

Attachments

• 2013-03-28_0728.png
    2013-03-28_0728.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: tar
I’m going mobile for a couple of hours so won’t be updating here, but will be managing my position on short audjpy.

If it heads below 98.00 I’ll move my stop to 98.22. If it gets below 97.85 I’ll move my stop to 97.95. My limit stop is 97.75.