Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

selling euro now at 12900 (changed my mind more times than my underwear!!), cable weakness means eur/usd will follow...

Expected hit is at or near Atlantic City in about 10-12 hours. I'm just over the bridge north into Brigantine. Currently I'm 55 miles inland with relatives.

Peter

I like today's bar - it looks like a potential pin bar. To get a confirmation I need at least one more day - it can still go whichever way IMO

This extra day didn't make it very clear where it's going - so no trade for me. Intra day pa was rubbish and random, so not many short time trades as well.

PS That's not a pin bar (any more)

Mind you that drop (on short tf) around 16:00 was ok - I was not following it closely though (the pa before that was rubbish, so was not ready for it)

Attachments

• notclear2.gif
    notclear2.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Mind you that drop (on short tf) around 16:00 was ok - I was not following it closely though (the pa before that was rubbish, so was not ready for it)

I like the move - if I'm not mistaken still dropping

sell eur/usd at 1.2894 stop 1.2905

This was not a very good idea(n)

US market is closed and pa is half dead. I'll leave it open hoping for a random move south before it hits the stop

Funny how it crept up from the moment I entered short:

stopped at 1.2905 -11

PS Took more than 60 minutes to creep up 10 pips - what a charming pa

Last edited:
er im still in cad trade with a 20 pip range in 24 hrs so far

:eek:that's extreme

I was thinking to start using take profit orders to avoid staring at charts for hours on end. It seems like pa is like that most of the time nowadays - narrow range for a long time.

BTW NY closure made it much worse (it may be closed tomorrow as well)