Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ok:)

Your charts really resemble a "correction" pattern on EW...

Exactly! The three wave sequence is the one thing Elliott got right (IMO). My school of thought is more with Arthur Merrill, inventor of Filtered Waves. Somewhere along the line, Filtered Waves got renamed ZigZag, or zigzag% on most platforms. Its really dishonest, I have no idea why the originator is given no credit on this one. A. Merrill studied Elliott Wave and also ended frustrated with it. He did give us a tool to objectively define swings and have a clear method for finding repeating patterns.

The W patterns in my chart there are drawn by computer program - they are objective patterns. In a down swing, W patterns tend to complete coincidentally with highs, allowing you to trail up a sell stop for entry. Excellent entry technique - now how should i have taken profits on that swing?? Thing will probably go on and hit 1.0260 too.. who knows..

its a trading Call Thread gang ...........before Flash slaps you both

oh man im pig sick,look at that nzd/jpy chart,its fallen from the line 4 times.Take note thats happens a lot.I only made a few pips on it over the last few days,real shame,bad decisions

feelin that. i butchered opportunity with AUDUSD today. really watching this EURUSD retrace..

Not overly enthusiastic about my EURUSD trade.... Was looking very nice until it swing failed the previous high....

Off to bed. Order for:

EURCAD Long:

Entry: 1.26925
SL: 1.26753

Risk 1%

You can assume I am in, should the price reach that entry.

Short USDCHF 0.5% risk

Entry: 0.93694
SL: 0.93922
TP: 0.93114

Decided to get short here with lower percentage risk because of the potential reward.

Night!

flasher hope you enjoy ----- richy,s new boot camp somewhere in NW ??
forn815l.jpg
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
EURAUD
03-10-2012
When you are trading intra day use the system scanner to look for things setting up for bigger swings. ie in the daily charts.

Many times you will get the heads up on something big about to occur as the smart money anticpates what could happen.

This happened with the Aussie Dollar this week.

The scanner called the move the day before the EURAUD took off. It also has done an amazing job intra day in the bigger time frame.

I just got a booking for the next Boot Camp (IS THIS YOU FLASHER:cheesy: which I'm holding at the end of October. Contact me if you'd like a place reserved when I go through how to trade FX and get the best from the system.

Here is the move that the system called on Monday before the big push.(Bloody hell its now Wednesday a bit late with call) It would have made you 200 pips profit by now. If you have made that in the last 36 hours then well done if not why not consider the boot camp? (and telephone 999999 right away :devilish:)

guys im on suicide watch this morning. Im trying to work out why i got out of that nzd/jpy trade.If you look at the past,its something I rarely do. I hope it wasnt the thread that made me do it

Buying eur/usd @12883 stop 12870
These are contra trend trades so not expecting much.

Also buying gbp/usd @16085 stop 16075

Buying eur/usd @12883 stop 12870
These are contra trend trades so not expecting much.

Also buying gbp/usd @16085 stop 16075

Closed half positons on all 3 moved stop to b/e on remaining half

This I must say is something I picked up from Fash!