Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

if this fails and aud/jpy keeps rising,i will probably have a go at that as well.These markets need to come off right now or a big spike up is on the way

Yeah. I`ve placed my stop on AUDJPY 1.5x the daily ATR level. So hopefully shouldn't get hit. I wanted to wait a fraction longer but in now and rest is waiting.

Glad there` some momentum now though.

83.555 was preferred entry short. Wasnt sure if it were going to make it.

yep,if they are going to turn its probably at these levels.I have 3 jpy pairs at crucial levels.The problem with early entries in this situation is that its more painful if it goes wrong as the loss is bigger

your 83.55 would have been my entry price as well.This chart shows the line I have been looking at,and have similar patterns on at least 3 jpy pairs,which is why Im expecting a spike through or hopefully a fall away to help us both

Attachments

• 2012-08-21_0953.png
    2012-08-21_0953.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 104
yep,if they are going to turn its probably at these levels.I have 3 jpy pairs at crucial levels.The problem with early entries in this situation is that its more painful if it goes wrong as the loss is bigger

yup! Oh well. Just to let you know, I would have never entered early for the sake of taking the trade and being anxious in missing it. I took it early with an R;R of 1:1 but higher price wouldn't be marginally better by +7-+9 ish...

I guess for me I find reversal entries a tricky one and I guess it`ll only get better through experience.

EURJPY:

98.500 - 98.778 I have a zone of support and this being the first time resistance on a rounded retest I`d be looking to get short but only getting short toward the top if anything.

Might get in short if it goes half way between the two prices there. ^

Ah loads of potential set-ups!

Also eyeing up GBPUSD. Need to be careful here and be diligent with my set-ups.

im still slightly hopeful the prices will fall away. I really thought the patterns looked good,lets see

If its any consolation, Im not worried at all...

(just wanted to edit that im not insinuating you are either! :) just, expect this type of PA when catching reversals?)

Last edited: