Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

will do, it helps my discipline. im now up over 500 pips for the two weeks,much more than I usually get. The 500 is calculated by starting with 2 lots every trade which I normally do. You should only use the thread if you get benefit from it.at times in the past Ive started to call trades for the therad and worrying about it.if that happens again Ill find another way of having traders to talk to

250 pips in 2 weeks is practically divine. Perhaps this thread does bring out the best in you eh.

I average 250 pips per quarter but this can be anywhere between +1000 and -500.

PM me if you're interested in the position side of things, I run a fund and a blog that I (we) update regularly. I only have a mandate to trade off fundamentals at the mo but am considering opening up a new line of capital and sharpening my TA sword.

250 pips in 2 weeks is practically divine. Perhaps this thread does bring out the best in you eh.

I average 250 pips per quarter but this can be anywhere between +1000 and -500.

PM me if you're interested in the position side of things, I run a fund and a blog that I (we) update regularly. I only have a mandate to trade off fundamentals at the mo but am considering opening up a new line of capital and sharpening my TA sword.

If you average 250 a quarter thats good,its all relative to stakes and risk etc. The pips are really just a reflection of strength of feeling

cant seem to see much,these brutal moves hit my levels yesterday and fell right away, so little chance of pullback. I will be looking for continuation patterns on shorter time frames until something comes up

gbpaud.the patterns and lines have been good lately,so am looking at the 50% fib retrace which is also an area of strong resistance,but we are 40 pips away from this level.

Attachments

• 2011-12-09_0803.png
    2011-12-09_0803.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 113