Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Limit buy on Eur/Usd for 1.33.

That level is proving too attractive after such a large down move.

Interesting, do go on..
Wh gbp over eur

The euro is basically germany,therefore if countries pull out,it gets strionger,if they sort this stuff out there will be a relief rally.Uk has problems with eurozone now so we become weaker,everybody is bearish about euro. therefore,buy eur/gbp

these relief rally's will also affect the pound?

you've explained why your bullish on EUR but not why your bearish on GBP relative to EUR.
why should it fair worse than the EUR, what isnt priced in

these relief rally's will also affect the pound?

you've explained why your bullish on EUR but not why your bearish on GBP relative to EUR.
why should it fair worse than the EUR, what isnt priced in

the recent developments and how they could affect the gbp if we have a two tier europe.I dont really care as my trades never generally last that long,but may take a long term option on it

ah so you want to bet on the EZ break up scenario. interesting, but im not sure EURGBP is the cleanest way to do this.

nvm, I'm more of a position guy but your intraday stuff is very compelling. keep it up!

Buy order triggered.

Will be watching this one close. Wouldn't want it to turn on me, LF!

ah so you want to bet on the EZ break up scenario. interesting, but im not sure EURGBP is the cleanest way to do this.

nvm, I'm more of a position guy but your intraday stuff is very compelling. keep it up!

will do, it helps my discipline. im now up over 500 pips for the two weeks,much more than I usually get. The 500 is calculated by starting with 2 lots every trade which I normally do. You should only use the thread if you get benefit from it.at times in the past Ive started to call trades for the therad and worrying about it.if that happens again Ill find another way of having traders to talk to

And now she blasts off.

Blah, I'm out. Learned a ton this morning, but anymore and I'll get frustrated. Time for a break.