Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hi Guys,

I had a great year so far but blew all my account this week (for the upteenth time).
Anywyas its only money but am gonna start fresh again and will report all my trades live, both to have some company and to help my discipline.
cheers

I know exactly how it feels, the money lost I always treat as spent on learning, instead of going to expensive courses.

I know exactly how it feels, the money lost I always treat as spent on learning, instead of going to expensive courses.

Well then with the amount of courses I have taken I should be given an honorary phd!!

Its a shame as I think my set up entries do have an edge but my money management and discipline sucks like there is no tomorrow..

Its a shame as I think my set up entries do have an edge but my money management and discipline sucks like there is no tomorrow..

A case in point is right now where I was short brent, it went my way and reached 1:1, but instead of exiting half my position and letting the other half run, I have actually added another short hoping to make big bucks!!

Left an order to short apple at 56820, stop 57240. valid till end of day

moved stops to 56920

Consider closing at least one of the positions before the weekend to protect the nice profits you made the past 2 days. Remember nothing has changed fundamentally for Apple so there's a chance it could gap up on Monday's open and continue on it's merry way.

Peter

Check out Netflix today to see what happens when traders try to hold on for too long. NFLX

Peter

Attachments

• NFLX.GIF
    NFLX.GIF
    32.3 KB · Views: 97
Consider closing at least one of the positions before the weekend to protect the nice profits you made the past 2 days. Remember nothing has changed fundamentally for Apple so there's a chance it could gap up on Monday's open and continue on it's merry way.

Peter

Oh I'll exit all by end of day. I very seldom hold apple or amazon overnight.

I did last week with Amazon (for their earnings) and made a killing. But managed to blow it all (plus more) yesterday!!

moved stop to breakeven level of 56770. will exit by close if positions are still open

out 56580 of all.

I had a good day here...sorry to clog up the thread

have a nice weekend guys