Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Large 10:00 eurusd options expired and eur sold off hard. I decided to take a break today so no trades.

Peter

RIMM trade chart attached, green arrow in, red arrow out +14c winner, 0.5c commission each side. found the stock on my esignal power scan, took about 20 seconds. trade lasted 3 minutes. glanced at the tape and it was a sea of green.

thanks Mr Charts! lol.

Attachments

• RIMM momentum.png
    RIMM momentum.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 122
:smart:I have two orders placed for next week, both orders are BUY with a one point TAKE PROFIT order attached:smart:

1. BUY 1412.9 (SPX500 CFD)
2. BUY 1416.0 (SPX500 CFD)

Both of these trades are worth 700GBP each:!:;)Only a small account of 20000GBP is needed to generate such handsome profits(y)

:idea:

Morning all

3:00pm USD ISM Manufacturing PMI 53.3 52.4
3:00pm USD Construction Spending m/m 0.7% -0.1%
3:00pm USD ISM Manufacturing Prices 63.2 61.5
5:30pm CAD BOC Gov Carney Speaks
5:35pm USD FOMC Member Pianalto Speaks

This feature from IG looks good, especially if you are into Polish stuff

Attachments

• Polish index.PNG
    Polish index.PNG
    174.7 KB · Views: 131
This feature from IG looks good

I always thought they make profit when the clients lose?

Maybe they are providing patterns with questionable success rate - encouraging more clients to get in, so they can fleece them nicely:whistling

not sure, i always enjoy reading the banter between wacky and flash

I haven't seen flash in a few days. I'll be trading the Asian session later today then I won't be back until Wednesday. It's a very busy week for me and I don't want to feel like I'm forcing any trades.

It's creepy in here when it's quiet :)

Peter

still here as ever ,just been working on another trading project and unable to post in time. Last week finished poorly for me but contrary to belief did not clear me out. I'm having my best start to any year,just need to keep the momentum going. The live calls total is well over 1000.Seems the thread has diversified a little and we even have nasdaq shares as well as a few late and disappearing calls etc.
Good luck for week ahead.

AUD retail sales in 2.5 hours & interest rate decision 3 hours after that. Should be some volatility around those times. Probably flat until then.

Peter