Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

You are right - I haven't drawn my trend line properly(n)

Your trend line is good.

No problem. I would like to point out that my way of drawing is not necessary right, it is only the way works for me, that is why I mentioned the subjectivity of it.

Myself I do not use them much because I want to rely on something that everybody sees in the same manner, but if I need to draw one I will try to join the swings(peaks) because that is where the prices have change direction.

Last edited:
morning all - good luck

looking for e/u short today - 3250 was very tempting just now, but waiting for a bit more confirmation - signs of weakness yesterday

hope you took the short. I didnt. I found this 15 min pullback but wasnt sure about it,shame

Attachments

• 2012-03-22_0821.png
    2012-03-22_0821.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 112
9:00am EUR Flash Manufacturing PMI
9:00am EUR Flash Services PMI
9.30 am GBP Retail Sales m/m
10:00am EUR Industrial New Orders m/m
12:30pm CAD Core Retail Sales m/m

another day another dollar

darn, I missed all the moves. I guess I get to play "25 pip range" during the US session again. Lately, when the UK banks close for the day (around 11:30am here) the entire market shuts down. The afternoons here are just post mortem.

Peter

Nice head & shoulders top in eurusd 1h chart. Near perfect symmetry. Should be plenty of sell stops below 1.3150. I'm going to look short if it goes that way.

Peter

Attachments

• eurusd07.gif
    eurusd07.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 100
days lows could be in placenow,got support areas on a few majors plus this 50% on aussie. I prefer 61.8 but this is years highs and lows

Attachments

• 2012-03-22_0956.png
    2012-03-22_0956.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 112
Late to the party. I'll wait patiently for another chance to sell eur/usd if it comes.
I've read on some other forum about 'patience is paid for in dollars' or something like that - good point.

Any thoughts?

BTW I'm using SB comp. chart. Just wondering if I can rely on them when drawing lines (I've heard some horror stories about some of SB comps having different prices from the market)

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited: