Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

this short didn't work; I moved my stop in to 5877 as I don't normally hold any positions overnight, so -17; 5850 was a problem; but look at the H4 chart, it looks like it might be ready for a big swing back towards 5725? there must be a million orders waiting to be filled between 5875 and 5725...

might be worth another try this morning, but with BoE minutes and the UK budget speech at 12:30 it could be a bit wild ;)

I just shorted cable @ 5860 sl=5892

this short didn't work; I moved my stop in to 5877 as I don't normally hold any positions overnight, so -17; 5850 was a problem; but look at the H4 chart, it looks like it might be ready for a big swing back towards 5725? there must be a million orders waiting to be filled between 5875 and 5725...

might be worth another try this morning, but with BoE minutes and the UK budget speech at 12:30 it could be a bit wild ;)

BoE minutes today? I never follow news, I find them so boring, I guess at least I need to read the calendar to see what on, darn.:whistling

Just went short - 4.8 pips

mike please can you post your callson time as you take them and with stops please.We need this done as otherwise the standard of the thread will go down and we will end up with all sorts of weird and late calls thanks. I know you are scalping and its hard to do,but theres no point in the thread otherwise.Thanks

Morning all

GBP/JPY stopped out for -20 x2 but is still below my line so Have to take again

short gbp/jpy at 132.95 sl 133.15

mike please can you post your callson time as you take them and with stops please.We need this done as otherwise the standard of the thread will go down and we will end up with all sorts of weird and late calls thanks. I know you are scalping and its hard to do,but theres no point in the thread otherwise.Thanks

And I did with my first two trades, please check is all there. And as you said some time is impossible for me because of the speed of the trade.

But I will refrain posting if that creates you problems.

And I did with my first two trades, please check is all there. And as you said some time is impossible for me because of the speed of the trade.

But I will refrain posting if that creates you problems.

sure Mike,its just that as I said we then get everyone calling late and then it becomes nothing more than a journal of which there are 100s of on the site. one of the trades was about 6 pips late and was a winner for 4. I know how hard it is as a scalper but it is important,thanks

No prob. I wil post only when possible. Also I suggest to post charts with motifs to make it more interesting, if not they are just number that mean nothing. Just a suggestion....

No prob. I wil post only when possible. Also I suggest to post charts with motifs to make it more interesting, if not they are just number that mean nothing. Just a suggestion....

thanks, we do mostly.i normally post the trade and then the chart, heres gbp/jpy chart,same reasons as yesterday but the line is higher up

Attachments

• 2012-03-21_0644.png
    2012-03-21_0644.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 101
Yes thanks.

In reasons I mean: 3 higher lows formed, bounced from resistance, a test the previous bull flag, w pattern, in long, SL below last swing low and TF 3 time my risk. Just a suggestion.....

My balls are fully loaded at moment with these two trades
chart for eur/gbp.T/L pull back

Attachments

• 2012-03-21_0719.png
    2012-03-21_0719.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 91
G/J not really responding as quickly as I had hoped; tempted to cut it, but I think I'll let it run it's course... still 132.82 so my entry can't have been very clever?

I'll join you on this Flash; I'm not as brave on the entry as you but I just sold @ 132.80 sl=133.08