Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

just have to hope i placed the line in the wrong place as often happens

Attachments

• 2012-03-08_2126.png
    2012-03-08_2126.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 103
why is it when we have lousy trading days the room is overcrowded. When we're banging out winners all day long the only ones here are the crickets????

Inquiring minds want to know!

Peter

on tuesday there was 17 watching and I only managed to find one trade,thankfully it won.my calls today havent been good although cj may still come good.Thing is people must remember my stops are tight for the reward i get,if I run at 50% winners then thats a great week, and a similar thing to you. I think most enjoy watching and dont mind when we fail.Hopefully they learn by our mistakes as well.Most must know my main method by now and if they wanted could probably see better entry areas with patience. Anyway Im off to bed and have set cad/jpy to take 1/ 2 off at +15.Its a miracle Im still in it.my other two trades today didnt go more than a couple of pips my way:mad:

Last edited:
eur/gbp buy bet at 0.83859 stop at 0.83750

Target? I don't know - I'll see tomorrow when I wake up if I'm still in it.

I'm personally indifferent whether people are winning or losing. All that matters is that they are willing to put their balls on the line and bet their opinion about the market. In the end, we all benefit. :)

Prepping for the E/J tonight, though I think it was a bad idea. I really felt like going out instead, but trading's taking over my life, lol. Oh well, I'm here now so might as well.

Alright, setting take profit at 107.8, and signing off for the night.

One more lesson: don't trade when you don't feel like it, and going out for a beer with the guys can be healthier than making a lucky +10% in your account.

Good night all.

Short G/J 129.05 s/l 129.65 Target 123.93 Damn, while I was typing in the trade numbers it fell +25.

morning all

cad trade stopped out overnight. must have got the lines wrong.That puts me about level for the week,so need a good call today

Morning Flash, Should be some good movement and plenty of short trades in the wee hours of the morning. Good luck and may you gain many pips. I am off to bed. 1:20am here.

Usd/jpy. Maybe this is the correct resistance line for the trend,clearly yesterdays attemps were wrong. Point is,if this were to be correct the one winning trade has fantastic r/r ratio that the loses will soon be swallowed up. Sadly i was asleep at the time I could have got a good entry price

Attachments

• 2012-03-09_0720.png
    2012-03-09_0720.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 100
Tightened up s/l on g/j to 129.27. I am also posting a chart of the trade on E/U that I took earlier, just failed to get it logged here. Sorry. Looks like a good run is in store, but it will take a major drop in equities to get it there. Only time will tell. I am expecting a Greece hiccup to come out during the London session to spur it on. Of course, we are due for a bit of bad news on Greece, as it has been a couple of days since bad news has hit.I am off to bed. Hope everyone wins today.

Attachments

• gbpjpy30.jpg
    gbpjpy30.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 95
  • eurusd240.jpg
    eurusd240.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 83
  • eurusd30.jpg
    eurusd30.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 89
Morning all

it is Nonfarm payrolls and U.S. international trade data day today. Usually makes a difference.