Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Break the rules and you pay!!!!! Stopped out on E/J. What a pisser!!!!!!!! E/U is in a wave 2 correction, so if we bounce off of this trendline, I may jump in short.but I will wait until I see a bar close under the red ma.

Attachments

• e_u.gif
    e_u.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 96
:shuriken::shuriken:Here is a really gutsy move. Long G/J at 124.63 target around 126.00 s/l 123.67

Attachments

• gj.gif
    gj.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 91
Someone offered me $10,000 for my old used car. What a great deal! I'm having trouble spending the money though.

Attachments

• inObamaWeTrust_bill_crop_5.png
    inObamaWeTrust_bill_crop_5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Sell stop 1.3120 s/l 1.3148 Time to sell as the correction should be complete. In my humble opinion!

Attachments

• e_u.jpg
    e_u.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 119
  • e_u4h.jpg
    e_u4h.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 91
At the start of the thread there are more charts and videos you can look at for my methods. I stopped making them as no one seemed to watch them.i assume it was my dulcet tones that put them off

Hi Flash,

I have studied all of the trades that you posted and have a couple of questions if you have the time.

You show charts in differing time frames on various posts but do you always use a "top down" approach then a lower time frame for positioning or some other method?

On some trades you trade a rejection against the trend and on others a breakout into the prevailing trend but from the posts it is unclear if there are any other T/A considerations that make you decide to go breakout or rejection (ie, pivots points or S & R).

You do not appear to keep to the majors. Is this because you are looking through multiple charts for T/A set ups or is there a more fundamentally based reasoning for your choice?

Your input is greatly appreciated. (y)

Last edited:
A couple of ideas i am kicking around for market open on Sunday.

Attachments

• e_u.jpg
    e_u.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 140
  • g_j.jpg
    g_j.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 144