Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

perhaps you could elaborate on your remark then,thanks

was jokey post tongue in cheek. this thread has been going for a long time, I don't want to be the w@nker that spoils it for everyone. you can take the **** out of youtube if you want, but putting even £50 quid on it and showing it in hindsight is of more utility than spouting off whatever you want "live" with no repercussions to man nor beast (see my last post).

not trying to upset the boat, made jokey post but recorded real trade.

was jokey post tongue in cheek. this thread has been going for a long time, I don't want to be the w@nker that spoils it for everyone. you can take the **** out of youtube if you want, but putting even £50 quid on it and showing it in hindsight is of more utility than spouting off whatever you want "live" with no repercussions to man nor beast (see my last post).

not trying to upset the boat, made jokey post but recorded real trade.

Your so wrong, no one on here knows what anyone's stake is,it could all be made up,but the idea is that it is live calls only. The only repercussions you will have on utube is that people wont believe you,whereas on here all trades however small are called in real time,totally different from from posting what you did after the event.
Im just asking that you respect the thread and its intentions. Good luck

if i read things correctly you trade in the way of the trend away from the gap.Most people look for the gap to be filled when trading futures in particular

not quite - after a potential swing low I'm looking to enter in the yellow "kill zone" influenced by lower TF and the market overall (in the example I didn't trade on the candle immediately after the swing low, but the next one). I don't like it if it's gapped through the zone so should wait for an intraday pull back or forego the trade

Attachments

• WOLSELEY.png
    WOLSELEY.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 117
not quite - after a potential swing low I'm looking to enter in the yellow "kill zone" influenced by lower TF and the market overall (in the example I didn't trade on the candle immediately after the swing low, but the next one). I don't like it if it's gapped through the zone so should wait for an intraday pull back or forego the trade

cool,how is the kill zone established,thanks

Your so wrong, no one on here knows what anyone's stake is,it could all be made up,but the idea is that it is live calls only. The only repercussions you will have on utube is that people wont believe you,whereas on here all trades however small are called in real time,totally different from from posting what you did after the event.
Im just asking that you respect the thread and its intentions. Good luck

err...

I made a p!ss take post about a graph. I regret that.

You then insinuated that another post I had made would not "cut the mustar", as they say, on this thread, which is only concerned with live calls. I then went on to make 2 sets of live calls, one of which I believe to be true, several of which I pulled out of a hat, and none of which I have any money behind [I can't think of a margin efficient way to back the one I do consider genuine].

As I understand it, I have delivered exactly what the thread requires - live calls. It was you that mentioned the video I have posted, not me. It was only a bloody 1 lot anyway, the repercussions of which are probably no worse than 100 quid if you get bunch of slippage (my stop is set 5 ticks off for disaster prevention).

err...

I made a p!ss take post about a graph. I regret that.

You then insinuated that another post I had made would not "cut the mustar", as they say, on this thread, which is only concerned with live calls. I then went on to make 2 sets of live calls, one of which I believe to be true, several of which I pulled out of a hat, and none of which I have any money behind [I can't think of a margin efficient way to back the one I do consider genuine].

As I understand it, I have delivered exactly what the thread requires - live calls. It was you that mentioned the video I have posted, not me. It was only a bloody 1 lot anyway.

ok,ok lets call it a day at that,I just asked you to explain your first post,if you noticed my first response was also tongue in cheek:)

cool,how is the kill zone established,thanks

varies - the theoretical "signal" is a break of the swing low high (if you see wot I mean :LOL:) but I like to see how it gets there - bit of momentum rather than a stagger through, for example - and whether the action is looking positive. On the example I was interested to see what influence the swing low close was having so put it below that.

In the context of your line - you sometimes anticipate correctly (sometimes not, lol) before it touches, or after it's gone through a bit. You could have a zone surrounding the line and watch the action when it gets in there to make your decision.

OK, guys, another overnight trade. eurusd.

We just broke out downward from a head & shoulders pattern. I'm going to wait for a retrace back up to the shoulder @ 1.3110 and scale in. Target is just above the support line. 15m chart shown

Trade:
Sell Limit 1.3110 1/2 position
Sell limit 1.3135 1/2 position
Stop for both is just above the top of the shoulder @ 1.3155
Target is 1.3065

Peter

**** ENTIRE TRADE CANCELLED *****

Attachments

• eurusd25.gif
    eurusd25.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Nevermind...CANCEL the entire trade above.

Price dropped almost 30 pips since I posted in what is normally a quiet time. I no longer like the trade scenario I outlined. It would take a news event or a lot of momentum to hit my first pending sale order and in that case it could end up going much higher.

Oh well, if this stuff was easy everyone would be doing it.
At least I didn't lose anything. No lulz for you guys tonight :LOL:

Peter

Morning all

Can we please stay away from the longer term analysis and opinions today,there are many threads for that. This thread should be about charts on live calls, and live calls with general chat and humour thrown in. Writing loads about where you think the market will go etc will get lost and diversify the thread.Thanks

looks like a guff bunch of lines to me

:)
So Flashes lines are a bunch of guff lines, eh.:) Guys look at this chart if you are new.As I said yesterday,they dont get much clearer than this.If only I had the discipline to wait for these.Theres probably about 5 charts as c;ear as this a week accros the 20 top pairs

Attachments

• 2012-01-27_0715.png
    2012-01-27_0715.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 124
needs to break current level(yesterdays low). This market stayed in a 50 pip range yesterday,very rare for it,sure to be a big move today

moved stop to b/e. Got to do school run and think the move down looks a bit wimpish. set target at +50

Last edited: