Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

support at 1.3135. Looking for a push below that.

Attachments

• eurusd24.gif
    eurusd24.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 116
was stopped on eur/gbp by 1 pip,it literally spiked up to my stop and then fell away by 40 pips,been a very indifferent week,doing ok with gbp/jpy trade on chart earlier.
Wife still ill so looking after kids as well,talk later when theyve gone to bed,get some peace then

That's all for now. I'm up for the day trades but didn't cover my failed overnight trade. Down about 1.7 pips altogether.

Peter

mmm. it's working out ok, but still a red card

next up, if you have an idle moment to look, likely to be SMIN, EXPN

if i read things correctly you trade in the way of the trend away from the gap.Most people look for the gap to be filled when trading futures in particular

1.2500 is the target, obviously i might change my out look on the price action, but my general trading philosophy says we have to go down one last time before its time to blow tourch the shorts. monster multi year resistance 100 pips below the lows, pretty sure we will hit it...then bounce..hard

the current bottom doesnt look like a bottom to me and there is always one last probe lower..the price action off these lows seems bear flaggy to me and not indicative of any meaningful rally. we may go higher than where i got short from on the other hand, before going down.

once we do go down to collect some stops and the bears will be partying so hard they probbaly wont even notice what we are running into.

dunno about you but if that happens that looks rather like a inverted h&s on weekly. eur to 1.6? :)

just to add, i think we will take out that multi year trend line..get everyone selling..run into that resitance and boom up we go..how i see it playing out

Attachments

• eur.jpg
    eur.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
ok thats not very constructive.

from yesterday, and today, I think the curve has bottomed out and it's steepeners on for rest of 2012. was funny goings on in treasures today.