LIVE FOREX TRADES - Marwans Trading Journal

Do you have a fixed stop-loss and targets at all?

I can see how nibbling away works for you.
I was short GU from 1.5208, and let profits slip away, and took only 20. In the same time, ie, this morning, you have bagged many times my slower approach. (I only look for 2-3 trades per day per pair)

Good trading, and an excellent haul for the week.

Do you have a fixed stop-loss and targets at all?

I can see how nibbling away works for you.
I was short GU from 1.5208, and let profits slip away, and took only 20. In the same time, ie, this morning, you have bagged many times my slower approach. (I only look for 2-3 trades per day per pair)

Good trading, and an excellent haul for the week.

My stops are mostly based on support/resistance and often focus on 200 ma. But the max i will have is 50 pips though can sometimes make an exception like the EU this morning as there was 200 ma on 1h chart which was close to lows of yesterday.

But once again I let my mind do the talking and not the market! I should have come out at 12:50, as my system had gone short!

Overall really dissapointed today, as started late, after a night out yesterday, and my heart was set on 350+ pips for the day. so missed the great trades this morn at 6.00am

I dont like nibbling, as slowly i want to get back into swing trading. But this week was good in giving me back my confidence and discipline. As if I finish on Black then the first consecutive 5 days of winning!

My mind is not calm and not thinking straight after missing out on good trades this morning, then getting in but getting out without prematurely.

That is the market! I failed to follow it.

I am packing up for the day, want to preserve my profits for the day
there is always tommorrow. Battle won, and now getting ready for the war!
Thanks T2W giving me back my discipline through this thread

Have a great Weekend - OM SHANTI

this morning, you have bagged many times my slower approach. (I only look for 2-3 trades per day per pair) .

For this approach I use the 1 min chart and the 1 Sec for entry
Simple thing, Break of trendline, then ideally a retracement, then the 1 sec chart to Fire!

I focus a lot on the 13ema on 1 min

Could you possibly post some charts please ?

Hi Neil

Obviously as trading aggressively and scalping it can often be difficult to post charts.
However i will try and post some charts this week
But virtually all the trades that i have taken were posted within a minute of me taking the trade, so you can always check it up on the chart yourself.

I will try my best next week

Hi Neil

Obviously as trading aggressively and scalping it can often be difficult to post charts.
However i will try and post some charts this week
But virtually all the trades that i have taken were posted within a minute of me taking the trade, so you can always check it up on the chart yourself.

I will try my best next week

Thanks marwan. I didn't mean I want you to post a chart for every trade but to simply post an example trade now and again for those "a picture paints a thousand words" examples. A chart of the week for example.
Thanks in any event for taking the trouble to reply, much appreciated and good luck.(y)

Total Pips Today = 246,
Had it not been for the last few crazy trades, i think i would have achieved 300 pips today

Total pips for the week = 246+403= 649 pips

Dissapointed on friday as was really looking to end the week on a thousand pips
but not to worry, wii see what happens this week

total pips for teh week 649+114 = 763 pips
achieved my target of 500.

This week I shall try and target a thousand pips
will also try and post some charts, maybe close of play so it can help some newbies

gbpjpy long 144.15

+64 pips banked
:) very happy this morning really managed the trades well, took those small losses
and reversed the position when the charts wanted to go up

Mr Chart I am your obedient servant, i will follow you!