Best Thread Live Cable Trading

"scalp" a 597 failure, and go long on a break above?

yup that was pretty much the plan for day trading, I would be looking to close any longer term trades later today circa 650/680

Are your intraday and position trades roughly proportional in pips?

I tend to trade position these days with only the odd daytrade, positional trading I make roughly one third the pips I could make daytrading the same targets but it is a lot more relaxing

I'm hoping for 850 on EUR today but of course that might change at the click of a button.

jonnyy40 said:
Not that I mind of course.If things change I'll go the other way.

Like you Johnny, Im not afraid to admit that I "swing both ways" :cheesy:

I liked that 'Have I got News For You' item when Deayton said 'George Michael got a shock when police turned the lights on in the public convenience where he was cottaging.' They cut to a picture of a man holding a mole.

a little fake move there? then go for stops on the news, which is where we change trains

" SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

Why is it it GBP/USD or EUR/USD, not USD/GBP or USD/EUR and the charts, do they watch it in opposite in America? I would have thought with their egos it would be USD first and we'd be watching this the other way round?

Im done can't be bothered going short will just wait for a better price for the run to 800

I have a "seat of pants" short from 673. Stop at 703 and looking for a run down to 589. Im nothing if not optimistic eh? :rolleyes: