Just Trades

Not bad afterall i thought NFLX will open higher , nice pullback ...

Flat

Tally update +2000 points

"Contrary to a commonly-held belief among beginning traders, journals are records of journeys. They may include charts, or not. They may eventually include trades, but that comes later. Or should, if trades are included at all. But they needn't be. Logging trades is the purpose of a trading log, not necessarily a trading journal."

________

Just another excuse to not post trades in a trading journal thread in a trading forum ! What to post in a trading journal then ? Just the usual endless theoretical arguments and discussions about why the price went here or why the price went there !

If you mean volume bars, no. I used to, but they were more a distraction than anything and were useful only at extremes anyway.

I do however pay attention to activity. It's impossible not to, unless one isn't watching the price move. And activity is all that volume is, so there's no special reason to put it into bar form, much less those color-coded ones.

:whistling

Activity and volume go hand in hand , but lower activity doesn't necessarily mean lower volume and higher activity doesn't necessarily mean higher volume .