Johal Investments....

You didn't ask a "perfectly acceptable normal question". You asked a very stupid one.

Anyone who asks about things like this is acting like a lazy, gullible fool. They deserve nothing but scorn for their utter idiocy.

You won't thank me for it of course, but I am trying to help you. Unlike the providers of signal services, who are trying to cheat you.

Now you have utterly confirmed what a complete cretin you are !!!!!

Go back and read AGAIN sunshine. Who mentioned signal providers ?? Certainly not me.

Go an act like a superstar over on some religious forum there's a good chap.

And kindly engage something next time.

Go back and read AGAIN sunshine. Who mentioned signal providers ?? Certainly not me.

I had a quick look at the twitter feed for Johal - utter rubbish! - your right there are no trading signals on the twitter feed.. nothing of interest to anyone there.. i also checked the johal site.. cr&p - the performance shows trades from 2008.. very small size and frankly a bit of a joke - I would like to see evidence of the independently verified results.. if your going to come on a forum to promote this "service" you should be ready for genuine criticism.. I'm sorry if this upsets you and dont take it personally but Johal Investments is an unregulated joke with nothing to offer.. post up some recent verified results and prove me wrong.

I had a quick look at the twitter feed for Johal - utter rubbish! - your right there are no trading signals on the twitter feed.. nothing of interest to anyone there.. i also checked the johal site.. cr&p - the performance shows trades from 2008.. very small size and frankly a bit of a joke - I would like to see evidence of the independently verified results.. if your going to come on a forum to promote this "service" you should be ready for genuine criticism.. I'm sorry if this upsets you and dont take it personally but Johal Investments is an unregulated joke with nothing to offer.. post up some recent verified results and prove me wrong.

Hold a second. Are you suggesting I'm trying to promote Johal Investments or the Forex Calender chappie who's just registered ??

If it was intended for me, than again I have to refer to the OP.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Hold a second. Are you suggesting I'm trying to promote Johal Investments or the Forex Calender chappie who's just registered ??

If it was intended for me, than again I have to refer to the OP.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

My mistake - perhaps you were not! - I was trying to bring the thread back onto the original topic ? - Which was views on Johal Investments - Which as I said looks like utter B/S.

My mistake - perhaps you were not! - I was trying to bring the thread back onto the original topic ? - Which was views on Johal Investments - Which as I said looks like utter B/S.

No problem-it is sad though that somebody asks a perfectly normal question to start a thread and the resident clowns deride every single time to every single "junior" poster.

I'm sure the owners of this forum cannot be aware of how many people these two individuals turn against the forum. It is after all their traffic thats being lost.

I would be on here every day posting trades/reports etc but am not going to whilst they are around.

It's a shame.

No problem-it is sad though that somebody asks a perfectly normal question to start a thread and the resident clowns deride every single time to every single "junior" poster.

I'm sure the owners of this forum cannot be aware of how many people these two individuals turn against the forum. It is after all their traffic thats being lost.

I would be on here every day posting trades/reports etc but am not going to whilst they are around.

It's a shame.

It's a bigger shame that people continue to fall for ridiculous forex signal scams.

Who mentioned signal providers? You did.

You started a thread about Johal Investments. They provide signals. Therefore they are a signal provider. You "complete cretin" blah blah blah...

You have asked me to "engage something", whatever that means. This I can do for you: I can tell you that every single one of these things is a con. All they are going to do is take your money.

You got angry at my post, because you didn't like what I said. This piles foolishness upon foolishness. Why not consider carefully whether I might have a point? Why are these people selling signals, trading "education" and all the rest? Is it likely because it works, they are very rich and they are doing it out of kindness (because they certainly wouldn't need the money)? Or is likely because in reality (whatever unsubstantiated claims they make) it does not work, they cannot trade, and so they need to make money by selling something?

I said nothing that should cause you offence. I said the question was stupid, which it is. I said you are acting like a fool, which you are.

If you wish to be angry at someone, be angry at the scam artists who are trying to rip you off, and be angry at yourself for letting your dreams and emotions cloud your judgement. Do not be angry at someone who is trying to help you.

It's a shame.

I think the comments by the 2 you refer to were fair enough.. they gave good info that would be of value to someone looking into this scheme.. you obviously have some history with these guys but I think a good thing about this forum is people give a genuine view - there is no benefit for them to rip apart a cr*ppy "service" - So many vendors come on here trying to sign people up to highly dubious offerings - If they ask some uncomfortable questions then all the better.

I think the comments by the 2 you refer to were fair enough.. they gave good info that would be of value to someone looking into this scheme.. you obviously have some history with these guys but I think a good thing about this forum is people give a genuine view - there is no benefit for them to rip apart a cr*ppy "service" - So many vendors come on here trying to sign people up to highly dubious offerings - If they ask some uncomfortable questions then all the better.

No I have no "history" as such with them or certainly not in the way you possibly think. I just watch them rip into every junior poster and its sad to see. Boils in particular cannot stand the possibility that someone else could be possibly correct, and he wrong.

I had them on ignore but took them off thinking perhaps it was me imagining it but no.

Take a look yourself if you get the time.

Anyway over and out on this thread. Cheers.

No I have no "history" as such with them or certainly not in the way you possibly think. I just watch them rip into every junior poster and its sad to see. Boils in particular cannot stand the possibility that someone else could be possibly correct, and he wrong.

I had them on ignore but took them off thinking perhaps it was me imagining it but no.

Take a look yourself if you get the time.

Anyway over and out on this thread. Cheers.

Nobody is "rip[ping] into every junior poster". A forum such as this attracts a lot of novices. It also attracts a lot of people posing as novices whose sole purpose is promoting their own services.

Pboyles spends a lot of time (with no benefit to him) trying to warn people and expose con artists. He has posted masses of evidence and he is always correct in his assessments.

That's right - ALWAYS. Because these things are ALWAYS rubbish at best and cons at worst.

If you are trying to find signal providers, educators, gurus and so on, you hurt yourself in two ways. First, the money you lose paying them and following their terrible signals and systems. Second, and more importantly, you can never make any real progress until you accept the fact that this is a very hard endeavour with no short cuts available. It takes a great deal of thought, dedication and hard work. You will not be able to put these in until you free yourself of silly dreams and childish notions.

Yes he was asking about the jtrading and Madison Cole stuff a few weeks ago. Madison Cole have since been struck off.

Yes, but are their signals any good? :LOL:

People hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. How do you think the likes of Tony Blair, David Cameron and Barack Obama get elected? A moment's reflection would allow one to see that these people are utterly unfit for high office, yet people vote for them anyway. I suppose in this case one might give the (weak and false) excuse that one must choose between the options available (not so, but let that pass).

But people have no excuse for being caught out by the the con artists of the trading world (I say that as someone who in his early days fell into the trap, mercifully for only a small amount of money). It is the work of mere seconds to realise that there is something inherently odd about the whole proposition. At the very least, any rational person would seek proofs of the claims made, proofs that an honest vendor would be willing and able to provide.

But they do not (nor did I in my ignorance). Instead they blindly hand over their money. When the expected riches do not appear, what do they do? Sensible persons belatedly apply their brains and realise how foolish they have been. Foolish people conclude that they picked the wrong service or guru, and begin the hunt for another.

One sees a distressing number of posters on this site engaged in an endless search for something that does not exist. It is genuinely sad. One such slip is I suppose understandable, a second is utterly stupid.

happy_192.gif

People hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. How do you think the likes of Tony Blair, David Cameron and Barack Obama get elected? A moment's reflection would allow one to see that these people are utterly unfit for high office, yet people vote for them anyway. I suppose in this case one might give the (weak and false) excuse that one must choose between the options available (not so, but let that pass).

But people have no excuse for being caught out by the the con artists of the trading world (I say that as someone who in his early days fell into the trap, mercifully for only a small amount of money). It is the work of mere seconds to realise that there is something inherently odd about the whole proposition. At the very least, any rational person would seek proofs of the claims made, proofs that an honest vendor would be willing and able to provide.

But they do not (nor did I in my ignorance). Instead they blindly hand over their money. When the expected riches do not appear, what do they do? Sensible persons belatedly apply their brains and realise how foolish they have been. Foolish people conclude that they picked the wrong service or guru, and begin the hunt for another.

One sees a distressing number of posters on this site engaged in an endless search for something that does not exist. It is genuinely sad. One such slip is I suppose understandable, a second is utterly stupid.

Beginner Joe and Pipsaholic being the prime examples.

No address or contact details on website, web registration hidden, claiming you will make 5 to 10% a month with no more than 1% draw down, company registered to a house next door to a vets in Kent, company incorporated in March 2011 despite claiming to be in business since 2008.

What do you think?

Johal Investments

You forgot to add that their website features a banner picture of a vast super yacht (so large that the helicopter perched on it looks tiny).

That is always a good sign - as are pictures of Ferraris, mansions, and people using a laptop on the beach to "trade".