Johal Investments....

jungerns

Established member
Anybody have any experience of these guys....?? :)

Search is not throwing up anything.

Anybody have any experience of these guys....?? :)

Search is not throwing up anything.

No address or contact details on website, web registration hidden, claiming you will make 5 to 10% a month with no more than 1% draw down, company registered to a house next door to a vets in Kent, company incorporated in March 2011 despite claiming to be in business since 2008.

What do you think?

Johal Investments

Attachments

• Johal.jpg
    Johal.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 308
I'm sure they give excellent signals though.

Peter

No idea ?? Do they ??

That was why I was asking if anyone had experience of them. Too many smart arses on this forum who seriously put off others asking questions.

Seems to me you guys in the meantime have gone very quiet on our J trading friends whilst I have been ripping in the profits week after week.......

Keep up the wise cracks......Am sure they amuse one or two.

No idea ?? Do they ??

That was why I was asking if anyone had experience of them. Too many smart arses on this forum who seriously put off others asking questions.

Seems to me you guys in the meantime have gone very quiet on our J trading friends whilst I have been ripping in the profits week after week.......

So why do you need another signal service if youre 'ripping in' profits with Madison Cole (who were recently struck off)?

So why do you need another signal service if youre 'ripping in' profits with Madison Cole (who were recently struck off)?

Ah the man himself Mr Boils. Perhaps you'll point me in the direction of a post by me asking about Signal Services from Johal Investments ??

Why don't you stop making sarcastic remarks just to eke out your day. You were on ignore along with Wacko and I kind of thought I'd see what you had to say again but clearly nothings changed.....(n)

Edited in......Actually there are contact details on website ?

Last edited:
No address or contact details on website, web registration hidden, claiming you will make 5 to 10% a month with no more than 1% draw down, company registered to a house next door to a vets in Kent, company incorporated in March 2011 despite claiming to be in business since 2008.

What do you think?

Johal Investments

Where did you find the information that he was incorporated in 2011 and the supposed registered address ??

No smart answers please.

What's so hard about making 10% a month risking 0.2% or so per trade?? I've been following this guy on twitter and so far he seems to be highly accurate, with his winners outweighing his losers by far

And I can't believe how dumb you all sound.. first you said he has not got any company registered, then you're bringing a random company into it saying they're the same

Johal Investments Ltd - in Longfield DA3 7QD - 192.com

The Johal Investments you're referring to is a mortgage company. And to reference such a company guys, you NEED to at least confirm the suspect is at least a limited company, let alone actually match the company reg number, which the trader's site has none of. All I can see is an email, no phone, no address, no copyright

You guys put a shame on this forum man I never thought I'd register but the sheer number of you guys just not using your head

Here's his twitter by the way, https://twitter.com/#!/Johal_Trading

From what I can see, he's doing far more for people than pathetic people being racist on forums, all trades are called before the event. I haven't ever seen this from an intraday trader before, and I do hope his accuracy lasts, to be fair never even seen a consistent intraday trader who can keep making return for more than a month except me :cheesy:, and trust me, I search!!

Here's his twitter by the way, https://twitter.com/#!/Johal_Trading

From what I can see, he's doing far more for people than pathetic people being racist on forums, all trades are called before the event. I haven't ever seen this from an intraday trader before, and I do hope his accuracy lasts, to be fair never even seen a consistent intraday trader who can keep making return for more than a month except me :cheesy:, and trust me, I search!!

Who is being racist?

No idea ?? Do they ??

Are you seriously this stupid, or do you make these posts for a wind up?

Are you seriously this stupid, or do you make these posts for a wind up?

Am not sure whose rattled your cage. Wind up ?? What are you talking about ??

Go back and read the thread from outset and you'll quickly find that I asked a perfectly acceptable normal question, but the resident clown choses as always to pour scorn.

You will also see that where I asked him a specific question to which he answered I immediately responded with a thank you.

Not the actions of somebody trying to wind anyone up.

Off you go and get your glasses on.

Am not sure whose rattled your cage. Wind up ?? What are you talking about ??

Go back and read the thread from outset and you'll quickly find that I asked a perfectly acceptable normal question, but the resident clown choses as always to pour scorn.

You will also see that where I asked him a specific question to which he answered I immediately responded with a thank you.

Not the actions of somebody trying to wind anyone up.

Off you go and get your glasses on.

You didn't ask a "perfectly acceptable normal question". You asked a very stupid one.

Anyone who asks about things like this is acting like a lazy, gullible fool. They deserve nothing but scorn for their utter idiocy.

You won't thank me for it of course, but I am trying to help you. Unlike the providers of signal services, who are trying to cheat you.

Who is being racist?

I happened to mention that their catering business may sell Indian food. They're called Singh so perhaps I jumped to conclusions, though I believe I said 'probably' which qualifies my remarks. They could of course be selling German sausages or Moules et frites, or perhaps Swiss fondue, in which case my presumption was wrong. Racist though? I don't quite get that.

I happened to mention that their catering business may sell Indian food. They're called Singh so perhaps I jumped to conclusions, though I believe I said 'probably' which qualifies my remarks. They could of course be selling German sausages or Moules et frites, or perhaps Swiss fondue, in which case my presumption was wrong. Racist though? I don't quite get that.

It is absurd to say that there has been any racism on this thread.

Mind you, forexfactorycalendar is clearly an absurd person:

"What's so hard about making 10% a month risking 0.2% or so per trade??" [sic]

Yes, 120% per year is indeed mere child's play. A good trader should make that in a month risking 0.1% per trade.