Jdtrader - day trading

Have you considered placing less trades on the one pair ?

Setups don't come along every few minutes, so if you feel the need to be doing something, look across more pairs for better set ups.

At least that will keep you busy.

stop in at 1.4683

Giving it some breating space. Market reports saying a drop to 1.4600 which confirms my trade but will my stop be hit ? Trend is down with whipsawing then further downs.

Need this trade to be right before balance becomes critical, since midnight lost 4 trades.

Have you considered placing less trades on the one pair ?

Setups don't come along every few minutes, so if you feel the need to be doing something, look across more pairs for better set ups.

At least that will keep you busy.

Yeah but the trade Balance I got can't allow that, if balance was higher I would be in on FTSE100, S&P500 and GBP/USD.

But with a balance start of £100 got keep margin low so just trading EUR/USD which has the lowest margin on ETX.

It just hit a buy signal but Volume is not there I see further downs coming BUT will I be right ?

Yeah but the trade Balance I got can't allow that, if balance was higher I would be in on FTSE100, S&P500 and GBP/USD.

But with a balance start of £100 got keep margin low so just trading EUR/USD which has the lowest margin on ETX.

Then live with the possibility of only being able to place a few trades a week.

Just took profit FTSE100 5140 +£11

4 positions open:

GBP/USD Long £1pp 1.6540
Rio Tinto Short £53pp 2744.6
RBS Long £1pp 56.1
Cadbury Short £1pp 778.2

lLogged into my Demo acc Paddy Power:

Rio Tinto
Limit 2700.0 +£48.00
Limit 2700.0 +£2,225.00
Closed 2673.5 +£143.00

Bal 18th Sept 2009 7,144.27
Today £9,550.67

2 positions open
RBS
Cadbury

FX NEWS

Un named US buyer just went short on EUR/USD for a 3 month period ? Does this mean BUY lol

It has smashed the down trend line at 1.4632 so on for a good fall further. Tempted to close for a small profit but gonna let it run as I think a good fall to 1.4500 or lower could be on the cards.

Aprroaching the starting bell in the US.

Not sure if the US start will further strengthen the dollar or if now is the point I should reverse position for BUY ? All indicators and trend show going lower so this could be a key point on this account. Going to stay with the SELL and will lock in profit when and if there is more than £40 but will watch this............

US just opened no great move in the EUR/USD yet but moved stop to 1.4653 so if it spikes up i'm on a scratch. Just hit a buy signal but think this could be opening noise, looking for a drop still

Testing that 1.4630 level

Not sure to take a profit or hold on arrraggghhhhhhhhhh......... lol

ok just regain to hit my entry 1.4653 so scratch no loss but no profit. Watching now

Acc Bal £65.50

So just put in a IF DONE order.

Buy 1.4667

Hits this level could be a retracement to morning highs ?

SELL 1.4650 stop 1.4667

BUY 1.4667 £1 per point for a retracement

Got both ways covered just don't want bit or a bit down I want some real move from now. If it hits 1.4667 but no retracement happens got stop at 1.4632 the lower support which will be the near end of this account.

its retested the upper line of the down trend now lets see with the US open wil this settled down to continue the drop ?

Got to leave for work at 5.30pm so hope it sorts its self out before then. I don't really want to leave it open as I won't be back to the morning.

Limits yeah thats ok but I might miss a further rise/drop, ok well the plan is in on the IF DONE orders so we will see how it plays out.

Think the SELL is still right ?

Ok stopped out on the SELL now on the BUY at 1.4667 at £1 per point so the plans were laid lets see if I can get it right if not this account has had it...........