Jdtrader - day trading

exponential moving averages. 'confluence' is just a way of saying higher probability, you will hear it a lot , its just when two or more things agree with each other, for example you go long because of 3 things
the trend
a bull pin
a fibo level

It's just so that it's a higher probability trade that's all

Ok cool thanks :smart:

yeh i loved million dollar traders but i missed the last episode and iplayer doesn't have it anymore :(
yeh that prop trader's basement is awesome lol but he looks like a degenerate

yeh i loved million dollar traders but i missed the last episode and iplayer doesn't have it anymore :(
yeh that prop trader's basement is awesome lol but he looks like a degenerate

This series seemed to start of great but I think as the market went to the floor this was not the plan of the programme so they just sped through, well thats how it felt to me.

But still great to watch.:eek:nline2lo

Monday 21st Sept 2009

Morning Traders

On ETX Capital trying to build the £100 balance up while I'm here I have just jumped in on EUR/USD for a quick scalp, Sell 1.4702 target 1.4690 12 pips ? See where it goes while I do this post.

As I post all indicators show buy.

Anyway plan for today just looking into account and I will be up to trade about 7am. Only trading EUR/USD with this account until I get a balance to trade with (if I can get some winning trades).

All the talk USD is weak buy EUR but will try and scalp some SELLS where i can. Talk of it hitting 1.5000 but charts hit a level around 1.4750 but with the weekend out of the way it will be interesting to see where Australia/Asia (but could be slow there due to public holidays) goes this early morning. S&P and FTSE100 all up last week so will be watching these to.

EUR/USD
My range to watch
R 1.4750-70
S 1.4670
Long term year trend up but its broke this trend side ways so could be a S&R mode for a fall ? If the 1.4750-70 is broken we could be on for a push to 1.5000 but if this is just tested then I think a fall back for a while. As always these are just my views please DO NOT trade of my trades, these are just for my own notes to recall and go over my trades and thought process.

Will post before going to bed with the above trade, 1.4708 at the moment.

Ok just closed this trade at 1.4710 -£4.00

BUY 1.4711
Limit 1.4750
Stop 1.4680

All indicators show BUY

Just got up to check the screen to see I'm down.

Stopped 1.4680 -£15.50

Plus before going to bed I put in a IF DONE order for:

BUY 1.4675
stopped 1.4665 -£5.00

Acc Bal £75.50

Support line 1.4670 broken we could see I further fall ?

Looking for next entry point.

BUY 1.4667
stop 1.4647

This could be a whipsaw or a push up to 1.4700 ? if it drops at 1.4700 then a drop below 14640 again.

No real change on the UK open, hovering 1.4660-7 so could see a fall (stop 1.4647) if no push comes soon fall to next S line 1.4623 ?

Ok well going with the flow

SELL 1.4653 we could bo for a fall below 1.4600 next test level 1.4621

Should of not let a trade stay open last night on this balance, missed a sell signal at 2.20am