It is all a Fugazsy

making many mistakes today, reasons: I was looking for correlation with AU and GU, normally works but today they tricked me and I was reading wrongly :cry:

My losses were all about 5 pips each, with my last trade I gained 15 pips, so I am a bit better than BE which for me is a winning day

GU 1m.

Prices broke the upper channel line (not shown) and PB with a strong leg, I got in at the beginning of the second leg covering at supp 1.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 92
making many mistakes today, reasons: I was looking for correlation with AU and GU, normally works but today they tricked me......:cry:

My losses were all about 5 pips each, with my last trade I gained 15 pips, so I am a bit better than BE which for me is a winning day

GU 1m.

Prices broke the upper channel line (not shown) and PB with a strong leg, I got in at the beginning of the second leg covering at supp 1.

making many mistakes today, reasons: I was looking for correlation with AU and GU, normally works but today they tricked me and I was reading wrongly :cry:

GU 1m.

correlation trading is good-usually works but just take the loss when it doesnt-well done(y)

Do you need to trade or could you live with the money you made from selling up ?

You are a curious person, aren't you?:)

Money is not an issue in trading for me, my passion drives me, I would not trade if I was not passionate about it, there is a lot involved than just making money.....if I was doing something else I would surely make more money than trading atm, but I also have my goals with trading and not only financially..... but being able to trade at a certain level takes time , it is a endless learning and discovering....as a profession it is the most difficult to grasp, (despite what the super traders like to portrait)...why? Because trading is about each of us......and going deep is not easy.... but certainly doable.

Last edited:
Market does not have to do anything and cannot be defined, the moment we define it we create an expectation, expectations limits our view, it makes us not available to endless opportunities the market can offer us at that specific time.

Yes technicalities can help because they represent the psychology of the masses but trading cannot be reduce to that otherwise we would be mostly in profit, great trading is accomplished when we bring ourself forth......without it we will be less than average as in every facet in life.

Last edited: