It is all a Fugazsy

bears showing weakness despite the news, au and gu pushing up and that is why I did not take the trade @ 50 with mid supp 1, now prices back @ 50

scalp a few pips here and there in this tight range, not worth showing ...the broker is happy....:confused:

last trade risked 5 made 20

GU 1m

Patience is a must in short them, If I move before the market moves I have little chances, when I wait the market to show me the cards first it is all much easy.

made good money day trading today. need to do some work on it this WE. done for the week.

Attachments

• lastone.png
    lastone.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 98
GM

I have placed pivot levels on my chart with mid levels I also have Psycological level @ 50 and 00....took 13 pips here and lost 5 pips short on AU (damn, lately she is constantly slapping me).

GU 1m

Attachments

• GU.png
    GU.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 76
Both went into range after the initial push in the opposite direction (gu and eu), when in range I like to fade the new extremes when appropriate, but prices are just narrowing in.......only au has showed new extremes but that b@tch has played well with me lately and I was a bit titubante.

done for the day.

GU 1m

Trade 1: Prices are the high of the day, resistance 1 and divergence on my macd, small reversal bar, SL above it, soon trailed at BE, this is before LO from Frankie, here I take what is given...

Clear description of a trade and free of charge....:confused:

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 100
EU M1

TRade 2: prices shows me bear moment, pulls back to support turned resistance, bear bar and why not? I take my chances, risk is little, trailed quickly to BE, prices are above the pivot point but TA means nothing when money talks.....which is the game of the town..... I covered just before the PP +6.8, waiting for LO.

Attachments

• trade 2.png
    trade 2.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
yes we can trades here, but they are high probability losses...in hindsight it might be easier: "I could have bought here and covered there..." but not easy at the time, the risk is not worth the candle.......can I stay aside until it is clear? honestly if we cannot do it we better go to do something else.....it pays better.....patience is a must....a few pips a day should be enough.....20 pips a day the better.

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
trade 1

EU m1: risked 1.8 made 13.8.....I could go home...:)

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    11 KB · Views: 98
Trade 2

EU 1m:

Prices PB to the cluster bars after a two leg retracement and prints a doji bar, short below and SL above risking 3.1, made 8.2 covering just above the Psycological level, market is tight now, I will get what is there....

The indicator is a BB MACD which is similar to MACD.....I barely look at it, but at times it can be useful..

Attachments

• trade2 .png
    trade2 .png
    15.3 KB · Views: 90
I have been watching the screen for more than 4 hours, two trades, since my last trade nothing made sense to me and I stayed out.....maybe AU but in hindsight is a different game......made a bit more than 21 pips by risking less than 5.....

I am very selective with my trading, in the past I have tried to take more trades (5 to 10) in my sessions maybe influenced by others self made claims.......... but that way does not work for me.... it seems the broker is making the most.....one to 3 trades per session suits me best, when I am doing well I increase my volume not my number of trades, my average risk in pips is 5 (with this style), and I tend to oscillate between 0.25 to 1% per trade per 5 pips.

Yesterday I was not about at Frankie opening and sat on my desk 30m after LO, I worked for more than 4 hours but took none trades. I like that, it shows me I do not need to trade, I need to make money.

Trade 1

Eu 1m

Missed the opening......a bit busy atm....

I call this a double top bear flag at PP, my entry was based on the inside bar, risk was 2.7, gained 5 pips and moved my SL to +1 pipette, she gave me +8 but I was aiming for the low of the day which was +17 pips, but was not the case this time...well I did what I had to do.

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 120