isa's short term trading journal

Not sure about too much of a drop.

Feels like a buying opportunity at the mo.

Waiting for another test of support at 7130-50.

DAX SHORT update: stop to b/e

Oops. Sorry isa, didn't see your comment til later.

No worries. It felt too soon to me as has made a closing high for the day on the 15 min and 30 min chart. So have put an order in to go short at 7199, stop 7210, target 7150

My order has been hit to go short at 7199. Momentum is strong though so might be a short trade.

Update: Stopped out at 7210 (-11pts). That'll teach me to use a limit order on a day trade.

Last edited:
Bad luck isa. I thought it might head higher today. Just disappointed about missing my entry on the weekly trade. Was busy this morning and couldn't post.

Short IRV.L
Entry: 246.45
Stop: 275
Target: 208

Closing trade

Interserve Mar 11 Spread

Entry Price: 246.45
Exit Price: 245.39

Trade Percentage: 0.43%

Daily Channel Captured: 2%
Trade Grade: C-

Account P/L: 0.01%

Exit Reason
Not getting much downside follow through. Think this one's oversold, so I'm closing out and booking a profit for my account for the month.

Bad luck isa. I thought it might head higher today. Just disappointed about missing my entry on the weekly trade. Was busy this morning and couldn't post.

Wasn't luck. Just a bad trade. I mentioned the strong momentum earlier and the closing highs on the 15 and 30 minute chart. I should have watched it test the 7200 level first instead of using an limit order. (n)

new trade

DAX SHORT, £3/pt, 7247. Stop: 7256, target: 7190

Shorting this spike .. last time! Am fighting the trend now!!

new trade

DAX SHORT, £3/pt, 7252. Stop: 7257, target: 7190

Shorting this spike .. defo last time!