Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi guys,

I'm looking to start trading with real money again after taking a bit of time off.
I trade the futures as well as the forex markets.
If you're looking for a trading partner and want to help a newbie out :)
shoot me an email [email protected]

serious replies only

Hello Suprattkk,

Glad you are back on board. Will be happy to share charts and do what I can to "help a newbie out". Don't know if I can be a full-fledged trading partner but will do what I can to help. Interested in getting into futures. Maybe you can give me your take on that. What do you trade in the Futures Market?

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hi guys,

I'm looking to start trading with real money again after taking a bit of time off.
I trade the futures as well as the forex markets.
If you're looking for a trading partner and want to help a newbie out :)
shoot me an email [email protected]

serious replies only

I'm new to Trade 2 Forum and it seems interesting, after doing Google search for boiler room scam and having lost the money myself. At present I'm doing a search and will put my outcome soon. But one word of advice is, only name the company you been dealing with but refrain from giving individuals name involved.

Could you please elaborate as to what this is in reference to apart from saying hello?

Thanks,

I'm new to Trade 2 Forum and it seems interesting, after doing Google search for boiler room scam and having lost the money myself. At present I'm doing a search and will put my outcome soon. But one word of advice is, only name the company you been dealing with but refrain from giving individuals name involved.

Could you please elaborate as to what this is in reference to apart from saying hello?

Thanks,

This is all to do with Swiss-Financial Group 2007/2009. There is lot to be done here, as authorities including regulators here are just hopeless, and as regards to operation archway this is another useless tool we have. I'm actually gathering as many names as possible and want to present the case to __________ will let you know very soon.

Hi Friends,
I have come across a system on the internet , a website that i have been using for a while , They are tipsters , and all i wanted to know is has anyone else used this New SMS service and do you have any thoughts on it , the service has been very good to me and they seem to be very honest people there tipz are fantastic and they seem to be improving all the time, the site is called WWW.SPORTSWINNINGTIPZ.CO.UK , Anyone has any feedback on this pls post I personnally give it 5/5 .... And i have used most of the sports advisors on earth................Already £500 up this week , Very :D

you can see my profile and posts with real broker statement no bull**** no drama just 100% real

There is a thread called 'boiler room scams' you can post details there.

Hi Pip10,

Glad to have you as well. If you are interested in trading with Pitchforks by Dr. Alan Andrews, I have a thread called Goldmine! Hope you visit some time.

Hi I am new traders and thanks for having part of this forum.

thanks,

hi, Im Hui from China. manufacturer for various hardware tools, parts, auto parts, pressed parts and electromechanical products. and like to do business with any friend from across the world. you can visit my chinese online shop for s brief understanding of my some products: http://jfxa.taobao.com/